MotoGP 2014 | Page 59 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

Crazy Moto3 Qualifying, I really feel bad for the stronger guys in this field... they really can't catch a break with all that traffic.

MotoGP Qualifying Q1 & Q2 were interesting, especially with that surprise visitor in Q1. Q2 results were also surprising as well with our Top 2 finisher.

[video=youtube_share;bYtUQ6cXkgY]http://youtu.be/bYtUQ6cXkgY[/video]

Geez...cold out there, like hell froze over...oh look, Crutchlow qualified second.
I used to like him, why is he being such a dick in press conferences?

Last edited:
Thanks, much appreciated:thumbup:

Just done streaming the Moto3 race.. wow.. super good race with good excitement!

Just done streaming the Moto3 race.. wow.. super good race with good excitement!
Amazing for the second place to go from 9th to 2 in a couple of laps - good race

Moto2 race is up: Moto2 2014 Round 16 - RACE - Tissot Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island in 720p

And I'm now doing multi part uploads for the MotoGP races so you can download the first sections of the race event without having to wait until the race is finished!!!

MotoGP 2014 Round 16 - RACE - Tissot Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island in 720p

Refresh the page a few times before you download a file to make sure the file size isn't increasing (i.e. it's not done). If you're streaming it from the server (i.e. with VLC) then no need to wait until it's finished, as soon as you see it show up you can start streaming (my upload speed is faster than the encoded bitrate).

Enjoy!

What a race!!!!

Drama and crashes galore! (2 very similar)

Great battles throughout!

Very happy with the outcome! :D he's still got it! VR46 250 GP races.... Fought back from 8th and good battle with JL

Can't believe the crashes and when and where!!!! Crazy!!

Bad weekend for the bros,HRC and Cal ..... Good for Smith who got shafted twice while battling for 5th with a group.

What a race!!!!

Drama and crashes galore! (2 very similar)

Great battles throughout!

Very happy with the outcome! :D he's still got it! VR46 250 GP races.... Fought back from 8th and good battle with JL

Can't believe the crashes and when and where!!!! Crazy!!

Bad weekend for the bros,HRC and Cal ..... Good for Smith who got shafted twice while battling for 5th with a group.

Lol that was insane!

Something was definitely up with Lorenzo as his laptimes were getting slower and slower. He was definitely fortunate with all those crashes, cause at his rate he wasn't going to make podium.

Well done Vale!

The only thing missing at my end was a seat-belt, all three Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP races were unbelievable. MotoGP had so much drama, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Front tyre issues it seems for the crashes.... JL and VR had the same tyres so I don't know why JL had issues? Rossi was on point, despite the QP position.
I don't know what Bradl was thinking (went in too hot) and then Aleix became the Hulk and smashed his windscreen (can't blame him he had a tough weekend)

This was a good weekend for entertainment that's for sure!

Front tyre issues it seems for the crashes.... JL and VR had the same tyres so I don't know why JL had issues? Rossi was on point, despite the QP position.
I don't know what Bradl was thinking (went in too hot) and then Aleix became the Hulk and smashed his windscreen (can't blame him he had a tough weekend)

Lorenzo definitely started dropping all of a sudden. It's strange as he was top or close to the top all weekend. It's a shame cause he and Vale had a wicked battle going. And you can see he's ****** despite his 2nd place haha. He knows he shouldn't be on that podium and even acknowledged it.

And I felt bad for Aleix...I would've probably done the same.

What's up with MM? Can he tie/beat Doohan's record? And many of us thought he was gonna win all races this year!

Last edited:

JL Had a softer tire than Valentino - They mentioned during the broadcast

Lorenzo definitely started dropping all of a sudden. It's strange as he was top or close to the top all weekend. It's a shame cause he and Vale had a wicked battle going.

And I felt bad for Aleix...I would've probably done the same.

JL just said in the press conference that it was a bad front tyre.... Same thing that happened to VR in Austin.

Hope VR finishes second in the championship..... Then wins it next year ;)

Back
Top Bottom