MotoGP 2014 | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

Bz9jZp1CIAEuFWU.jpg

MV5c8xM.jpg

[video=youtube;Mlu9jUi0rz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu9jUi0rz0[/video]

I love Dani, I still believe he can win a championship.

He has the skills to win a championship, but unfortunately he's made of glass and he knows it, which makes him quite timid. You look at other riders like Lorenzo and Marquez - they'll break bones and then win the next race. Every time Dani falls off the bike, it's a broken collarbone and then three missed races due to recovery.

I remember the last race of 2013, when there was nothing left to lose and Dani just rode like a demon. That's what he's capable of if only his body was able to shrug off injury like the rest of the best.

DP is the smallest of the bunch. So that's where I am betting.

yup thats the one, and I always thought he was the shortest. And I just don't like his personality as I know it from the interviews. Rossi even when he isn't winning is just easier to like, always happy, always smiling, joking around and playing to the crowed and his fans, and just easier to like. JL he is cool when he is winning, when he isn't hes kinda a whiny *****. I will never let the mosquito thing go, that was a time where I think you just have to simply say "I ****ed up".....For me its more then just winning on the bike.

Last edited:
someone needs to make a clip of pedrosa and his invigorating personality. he is constantly playing with his nails, staring off into space, etc. last weeks interview he yawned while being asked a question.

yup thats the one, and I always thought he was the shortest. And I just don't like his personality as I know it from the interviews. Rossi even when he isn't winning is just easier to like, always happy, always smiling, joking around and playing to the crowed and his fans, and just easier to like. JL he is cool when he is winning, when he isn't hes kinda a whiny *****. I will never let the mosquito thing go, that was a time where I think you just have to simply say "I ****ed up".....For me its more then just winning on the bike.

I think Lorenzo did admit that the mosquito thing was his fault. I think it was due to the mosquitos on his visors stuck to the tear-off and subsequently him tearing it off which caused him to lose his concentration.

If anyone has been following Lorenzo, he's actually toned down ALOT on his whining. In-fact, I think this whole season has humbled him just a little bit more. I honestly thought he was done for the year after his 13th place, but he looks hungrier than ever!

If anyone has been following Lorenzo, he's actually toned down ALOT on his whining. In-fact, I think this whole season has humbled him just a little bit more.
I would have to agree with that as much as I don't like JL.

I was at the Real Madrid stadium in Spain last year and JL old suit and helmets etc were there on display, it was so small and I wonder how small Pedrosa really is in person since he is smaller than JL.
971943_10151482787446191_1521097602_n.jpg

I would have to agree with that as much as I don't like JL.

I was at the Real Madrid stadium in Spain last year and JL old suit and helmets etc were there on display, it was so small and I wonder how small Pedrosa really is in person since he is smaller than JL.

I just looked up Dani's measurements. The dude is 5'2, 112 lbs! These are tiny girl measurements!

Here is what he had to say about him dropping his bike in Melbourne:

“I don't have long enough legs to touch the ground with both at the same time, so I lost my balance,” he smiled. “It happens to me about 20 times a year - also practicing motocross, supermoto… I wasn't even moving. I was standing only. One time here at the start of the GP I almost fell, because the wind pushed me the way that I didn't have my foot on the floor and I almost lost my balance.”

lol, Poor Dani.

Last edited:
I understand he is tiny, but doesn't that leave room for him to put on some more muscle so he can control the bike more entering the corners and he can be late on the brakes?

I understand he is tiny, but doesn't that leave room for him to put on some more muscle so he can control the bike more entering the corners and he can be late on the brakes?

I don't think muscle for braking is the problem - Pedrosa is pretty fit, they all are but it comes down to rider ability.

Pedrosa.png

Thats the thing i don't understand, he did the crazy endo and still made the apex. Why can't he be more aggressive in the races. I think last year in valencia when he was pushed off track by JL, he showed how aggressive he can be.

Also tho if he was a little heavier the back wheel wouldn't have come up so much, no? feel free to correct me on this?

Thats the thing i don't understand, he did the crazy endo and still made the apex. Why can't he be more aggressive in the races. I think last year in valencia when he was pushed off track by JL, he showed how aggressive he can be.

Also tho if he was a little heavier the back wheel wouldn't have come up so much, no? feel free to correct me on this?
I think with the Carbon Rotors and the crazy brake setup these bikes have, no matter the weight of the rider the rear wheel will come up if they apply enough pressure to the leaver, I think he was testing the limit and end up going in way to hot, he probably lost some time with that entry. That being said, I do agree that Pedrosa has the skill to get better results but is lacking the aggressiveness and courage he has showed is some races.

The guy bikes everyday and has a pretty rough training regiment (I watched a small documentary on him), he is not a World Champion because of what is inside his head and his lack of drinking milk ;)... yet pretty impressive being at that level for so many years, we sit here and talk crap about them but the slowest of the moto3 riders would probably win against our top pros, it is just amazing how fast all these guys are.

Last edited:
I think with the Carbon Rotors and the crazy brake setup these bikes have, no matter the weight of the rider the rear wheel will come up if they apply enough pressure to the leaver, I think he was testing the limit and end up going in way to hot, he probably lost some time with that entry. That being said, I do agree that Pedrosa has the skill to get better results but is lacking the aggressiveness and courage he has showed is some races.

The guy bikes everyday and has a pretty rough training regiment (I watched a small documentary on him), he is not a World Champion because of what is inside his head and his lack of drinking milk ;)... yet pretty impressive being at that level for so many years, we sit here and talk crap about them but the slowest of the moto3 riders would probably win against our top pros, it is just amazing how fast all these guys are.

Broc Parkes (back of the pack) is a former Australian champ.

I think a couple of posts back, Bakaboy had mentioned that Okubo was invited to race in Moto3 and qualified 26th/27th. He also mentioned that when Okubo raced in CSBK, he broke the record here by a wide margin. It definitely gives the perspective of how fast the top Moto 3 guys are, not even mentioning the top Motogp guys.

I just looked up Dani's measurements. The dude is 5'2, 112 lbs! These are tiny girl measurements!

Here is what he had to say about him dropping his bike in Melbourne:

“I don't have long enough legs to touch the ground with both at the same time, so I lost my balance,” he smiled. “It happens to me about 20 times a year - also practicing motocross, supermoto… I wasn't even moving. I was standing only. One time here at the start of the GP I almost fell, because the wind pushed me the way that I didn't have my foot on the floor and I almost lost my balance.”

lol, Poor Dani.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/b08828b56fae5f5c2ecd334cb50ff2ad/tumblr_myst4pyx9X1qbu5qho2_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom