MotoGP 2014 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

[video]http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/latest+videos#The+OffSeason+Show+Episode+1[/video]

1 Lorenzo
2 MM93
3 (could be interesting)
4 (open to a few riders)
5 Pedrosa

Thanks for the link! He's more "pimp" than I pictured him to be lol

I also don't get the whole issue with the "ham" thing either. For the 1 second they showed it, seems completely blown out of proportion.

Thanks for the link! He's more "pimp" than I pictured him to be lol

I also don't get the whole issue with the "ham" thing either. For the 1 second they showed it, seems completely blown out of proportion.
I spent some time in Spain this summer and this is what I can think. In Spain they use mainly two types of ham, "York" and "Iberico" the york is your common cheap ham and the Iberico is the expensive one, when ordered anywhere in Spain (restaurants, coffee places, etc) the price difference is substantial. Spain is currently going through some serious economical problems and showing a bunch of Iberico hams being displayed was viewed as an opulence that stroke a cord with the common folk that can't afford food for their kids while JL is displaying these extravagances.

People can't really say "I will also like to have a pool and a bunch of models laying around my house" so they focused on the hams.

This is just my interpretation and I find it hilarious but they do like their hams over there.

He will drag his shoulder without crashing in the future:
1530598_10152509187872576_2037091987_n.jpg

Not bad lap times at all
[video]http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/latest+videos#Suzuki+MotoGP+Development+Report+Epi sode+3[/video]

[h=1]MotoGP™ revving up for pre-season testing[/h]
Friday, 10 January 2014
[h=2]As January draws to a close, so too will the MotoGP™ testing ban which will almost immediately signal the start of pre-season running in Malaysia and a critical period for teams and riders on the buildup to the new campaign.
[/h]

There has been no MotoGP™ track action since the first Official Pre-Season Test for 2014 which immediately followed the final race of 2013 at Valencia’s Ricardo Tormo circuit. Since then, the community has had some time to rest while developments continued behind the scenes across the months of December and January in which the official testing ban is in place.
The Sepang International Circuit will host the opening test session of the year for three days at the start of February, before the second gathering at the same venue will close the month and mark the final time before the Qatar Grand Prix that all premier class competitors share a race track. There will, however, be two more test outings before the first racing of the new season kicks off.
At the start of March, the official riders of factory outfits Repsol Honda Team, Yamaha Factory Racing and Ducati Team will take to Australia’s Phillip Island circuit for a three-day Tyre Safety Test in order to dial out difficulties suffered last year. That same week, the final pre-season action will come at Qatar’s Losail International Circuit – the same venue as the opening race – but minus Marc Marquez, Dani Pedrosa, Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi, Andrea Dovizioso and Cal Crutchlow who will have been present at Phillip Island. This Qatar gathering will present a final opportunity for those running new Open machinery to continue their development.
The intermediate and lightweight classes will not be stood still either, as Moto2™ and Moto3™ share Valencia’s Ricardo Tormo circuit from 10-13 February, plus two visits to the Circuito de Jerez on 18-20 February and 11-13 March, respectively. In the mix, Caterham will make more steps towards its much-awaited debut in Moto2™ (with Johann Zarco alongside American Josh Herrin) as Moto3™ sees the new Honda racer continuing its journey alongside the likes of the new Husqvarna marque.
2014 pre-season testing dates:
MotoGP™
4-6 Feb: Sepang, Malaysia
26-28 Feb: Sepang, Malaysia
3-5 Mar: Phillip Island, Australia (Tyre Safety Test)
7-9 Mar: Losail, Qatar
* Featuring factory team official riders only
Moto2™/Moto3™
11-13 Feb: Valencia, Spain
18-20 Feb: Jerez, Spain
11-13 Mar: Jerez, Spain

http://www.motogp.com/en/MotoGP+in+the+Media
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152258099460769

yex6.png

Onda Cero: ‘Lorenzo to Ducati for 2015’

Thursday, 16 January 2014
Two-time MotoGP™ World Champion Jorge Lorenzo could leave Yamaha for Ducati from the start of the 2015 season, reports Spain’s Onda Cero.As reported by the radio station, the Mallorcan rider - who had ridden for Yamaha Factory Racing since his debut premier class season in 2008 - has already given Ducati a ‘yes’ with regards to a preliminary agreement for 2015 onwards, with an alleged offer of 15 million euros per season.Since arriving in the premier class, Lorenzo has claimed two world titles for Yamaha in 2010 and 2012, respectively. To date, he has celebrated 31 MotoGP™ race wins.This news was quickly denied by Ducati Motor Holding CEO Claudio Domenicali, who joked with La Stampa: "Really? Then we should also sign Marquez and can save us the development of the bike."

http://www.motogp.com/en/MotoGP+in+the+Media
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152258099460769

yex6.png

Onda Cero: ‘Lorenzo to Ducati for 2015’

Thursday, 16 January 2014
Two-time MotoGP™ World Champion Jorge Lorenzo could leave Yamaha for Ducati from the start of the 2015 season, reports Spain’s Onda Cero.As reported by the radio station, the Mallorcan rider - who had ridden for Yamaha Factory Racing since his debut premier class season in 2008 - has already given Ducati a ‘yes’ with regards to a preliminary agreement for 2015 onwards, with an alleged offer of 15 million euros per season.Since arriving in the premier class, Lorenzo has claimed two world titles for Yamaha in 2010 and 2012, respectively. To date, he has celebrated 31 MotoGP™ race wins.This news was quickly denied by Ducati Motor Holding CEO Claudio Domenicali, who joked with La Stampa: "Really? Then we should also sign Marquez and can save us the development of the bike."
No freaking way!!!!! that would be a big surprise

haha... at the end of the article, Claudio even denied the allegations that Jorge would come to Ducati.

Side note, is it worth the extra 40 euro/pounds for the multiscreen pass over the standard one?

Back
Top Bottom