Motogp 2013 | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Last edited:
Observation I made today:

Even though I was able to switch to different feeds (e.g. coverage, onboard, etc) during the live feed, the quality was extremely crappy. It did give me an option to choose the standard player or the new with the multiple feeds, so I don't know if the quality would have been good if I had gone with the standard player. Later, after the qualifications, re-opening the video was with decent 720p quality, but the player to switch to different feeds was not available anymore. Apparently this new fantastic feature is only available during Live coverages for the expense of crap video.

Looking forward to the race tomorrow! Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the warm-up session at 11am? So far everything from FP1 to Q2 mattered in term of game, is there something interesting happening at the warm-up session, or it's just for fine-tuning and getting into the mood?

Last edited:
Observation I made today:

Even though I was able to switch to different feeds (e.g. coverage, onboard, etc) during the live feed, the quality was extremely crappy. It did give me an option to choose the standard player or the new with the multiple feeds, so I don't know if the quality would have been good if I had gone with the standard player. Later, after the qualifications, re-opening the video was with decent 720p quality, but the player to switch to different feeds was not available anymore. Apparently this new fantastic feature is only available during Live coverages for the expense of crap video.

Looking forward to the race tomorrow! Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the warm-up session at 11am? So far everything from FP1 to Q2 mattered in term of game, is there something interesting happening at the warm-up session, or it's just for fine-tuning and getting into the mood?
Just a warm up, the grid was decided.

Last change to make small changes to the bike according to weather and condition of the track

MotoGP looks to be a good race today - qualifying has been very interesting so far. Dovi almost on the front row with the Ducati. Bradl tucking it in ahead of Marquez. Crutchlow on par with the factory Yamahas. Should be good!

The wipeout yesterday with Cortese was pretty wild. I initially thought he bounced off of his head x_x

Moto2 and 3 up next... can watch them live here:
http://stream2watch.me/live-tv/eurosport-2-live-stream

Have to close a whack of advertising windows first. A few have delayed close buttons - others, click on the X and it takes you to a different window. Hover over the X and a smaller one will show up below it. CLick the smaller one to close.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Doctor is back ladies and gents, excellent ****ing race!

Amazing race....he's back baby

Wow the doctor Vale is back! The battle has begun between yamaha and honda.....pedrosa is on tilt right now!!

This season will be much more fun to watch with Rossi off the ****** Ducati.I wonder if Hayden could be tempted to return to Honda?

This season will be much more fun to watch with Rossi off the ****** Ducati.I wonder if Hayden could be tempted to return to Honda?
I can see Dovizioso out perform Hayden all season long. it will never happend going to Honda on a factory team.

That was an amazing first race for Marquez. I was losing my mind on the last 5 laps! Rossi is just unreal though. Shame he tried too hard the first lap and went wide, he could have diced it out with Lorenzo for the win. This will be an interesting season...

That was an amazing first race for Marquez. I was losing my mind on the last 5 laps! Rossi is just unreal though. Shame he tried too hard the first lap and went wide, he could have diced it out with Lorenzo for the win. This will be an interesting season...

Funny in those last two laps it was really easy to see where rossi was faster in the "slow" stuff the marquez, using more of the curbing and such. That marquez kid has quite a future. As for rossi/lorenzo, looks like we might have a championship fight on our hands! boooyaaah

Amazing race today; this is going to be a great year.
Did anyone experience freeze ups during streaming? I am not sure if it was caused by my internet connection or the new player Motogp is using.

thanks

I did, I thought it was because i was streaming directly to the TV, not a big deal

What a race!!!!!!!! if lack of talent Pedrosa didn't hold Marques, and if Valentino didn't freak out when the Duccati was ahead of him, we would have had a 3 horse race for first.

Best Motogp race in a long time

Did anyone experience freeze ups during streaming? I am not sure if it was caused by my internet connection or the new player Motogp is using.

thanks

Awesome race! Curious to know how Rossi would have done if he didn't push so hard at the beginning, you know he didn't want to sit behind Dovi or let the front pack pull away.

Also wonder if Marquez didn't hold back a bit during the lion's share of the race. Wanting to be consistent and not take out fellow Repsol rider. He sure didn't hold anything back at the end. It was great to watch him mix it up with Rossi. The old guard and the new phenom. It's going to be a great season.

I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 races!
Loving this new QP format as well.

Very happy to see #46 on the podium! :D
Great ride by Lorenzo, he's in his own league!
Kudos to Marquez, he's got real talent and a bright future it seems, Perdrosa should be worried.
As for the Ducati, they have lots of work to do. Dovi made a good QP and good start but couldn't keep up.
Crutchlow I was hoping for a podium, he can push too hard at times at his own expense. Like to see him with more factory support or on factory machinery at some point.
Excited for Austin in 2 weeks!

Edit: and I didn't get any freezing using the MotoGP subscription. Streaming from my iPad via Apple TV.

Lorenzo was dominant
Rossi was on a mission
Marquez is fast
Pedrosa is still an enigma
Crutchelow have moved up the echelon
Ducati faded
Everyone else was a non-factor
CRT is pointless

thanks

I had terrible freezing for the first 6 laps. I was livid. Reset, reboot, speed test, all other streaming fine, but from motogp I couldn't get more then 10 seconds without it freezint. Sorted itself out in the end. First time it has happened in 4 years of subscribing. Calm now. Better not happen again.

Gooooo Vale

Back
Top Bottom