Motogp 2013 | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Another article to read over regarding Crutchlow:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/motogp/22529094?SThisEM

Yeah, I don't think that Pol would be a suitable replacement for Cal, but my opinion doesn't matter much :p. I don't think that Yamaha really needs another Spanish rider on their bikes either.

I don't think that Cal is doing himself any favours with complaining about Yamaha constantly. I'd rather see Redding get the ride. Suzuki coming into the mix, and the Honda/Yamaha lease deals will certainly make contracts interesting this year.

I don't understand the desire to go from a Tech3 Yamaha to a Ducrappy??

Not factory... who cares!!! It is clearly a better machine for the time being...

Or you wanna say you are a factory rider... in Dovi's case

There is the potential to have the bike improve, rather than always be a mid-pack rider on a satellite bike.

There is the potential to have the bike improve, rather than always be a mid-pack rider on a satellite bike.
I don't think 5 overall is middle of the pack. But I do agree that as a rider, they probably want to be the savior of the bike, Ducati in this case.

I don't think 5 overall is middle of the pack. But I do agree that as a rider, they probably want to be the savior of the bike, Ducati in this case.

I wasn't counting the CRT bikes :p.

Didn't Dovi set the record for most podiums on satellite bike last year, wouldn't say he was a mid pack rider.

[video]http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/latest+videos#The+talking+point+of+Jerez[/video]

It was funny to see Valentino Rossi during the press conference trying to be a team player and support the crying baby (Lorenzo) when asked about the incident, you could see it in his face he was concentrating so he wouldn't say "Young MotoGP riders are pussies"

Interesting front row for Sunday's race. Rossi must be shaking his head at the outcome..... Definitely not what I was expecting!
Looking like it will be a good race tomorrow!

Not entirely happy with the MotoGP results..... Damn Le Mans race!
Now I need to watch the interviews to see what happened and why the issues (besides at wet race)
Congrats to the podium winners.

Was a good race, the battle between Dovi and Dani was good. Really wanted Dovi to end up on the podium he did a really good job. Bad luck for the yamaha boys, Rossi was looking good and doing well. Wonder if Cal will stop complaining about his bike now?

*warning: spoiler*

Yea it's too bad about Dovi. He deserved a podium finish. If the track had stayed wet the entire race I'm certain he would have. Also disappointed about Rossi, I hoped he'd make podium too. What the heck happened to Lorenzo?

*warning: spoiler*

Yea it's too bad about Dovi. He deserved a podium finish. If the track had stayed wet the entire race I'm certain he would have. Also disappointed about Rossi, I hoped he'd make podium too. What the heck happened to Lorenzo?

Lorenzo is/was claiming a bad rear tire, but that's impossible to prove.

I'm disappointed about Bradl and Rossi going down. Both looked to have a good pace. Dovi deserved a podium.

Marquez almost put it into the kitty litter a few times. Lucky.

In racing, nobody deserves anything.... You either take it, or someone takes it from you... (with a smile)

Back
Top Bottom