Motogp 2013 | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Worse still, Casey looks at the current GP line-up and thinks, reportedly publicly, that he could whup all their ***** regardless of what bike he rode. This may well be true, and I still believe that Stoner is one of the most naturally talented motorcycle racers of all times. Not the best, note, but the most incredibly gifted.

LOL Stoner is such a pussy. Gifted, but just as Dovi and the others mentioned: he's great at one or two tracks, but not at all of them.

Maybe Stoner should stop wimping out in life and get back on the bike. Or he should just STFU.

Yeah, I don't believe any of that article. First - they seem to downplay Dovi as a contender but say Cal is much better. Last year showed that to be false, as Dovi enjoyed much more success on the same bike as Cal. I like Cal, but the results are what they are. Second, I'm not sure that Stoner could ride the Ducati to victory again. I think he is a great rider, but there have been many other great riders on that bike that have seen limited success. If he did come back and win, it would be most likely from the bike itself becoming competitive, and not only Stoner's riding.

To me, it just read like fan-fiction.

"reportedly publicly"

Maybe Stoner should stop wimping out in life and get back on the bike. Or he should just STFU.

Not only is that atrocious sentence structure, you're going to take a comment like that as if it actually came from stoners mouth? You should go get a job with CNN.

EDIT: read the article, that has to be one of the more atrociously written pieces i've read in a long time. Someone needs to explain the art of the paragraph to that loon. Not to mention Crutchlow would be committing career suicide by going to Ducati. He has a top 5 bike thats on par if not right next to the bike at the top of the championship, why would he want to downgrade to a bike that has a tough time staying in front of the CRT's. Money would be the only reason, his spot at tech 3 has got to be pretty secure.

Last edited:
Not to mention Crutchlow would be committing career suicide by going to Ducati. He has a top 5 bike thats on par if not right next to the bike at the top of the championship, why would he want to downgrade to a bike that has a tough time staying in front of the CRT's. Money would be the only reason, his spot at tech 3 has got to be pretty secure.

It's not secure at all. Aside from The factory Honda and Yamaha it's the most sought after seat in the paddock. Pol Espargaro (moto 2) is rumoured to be up for Cal's ride.

Aside from the article being crap, Casey could show up and win at least one of the next three races on the Ducati. The sad part is he still wouldn't get credit from most people as one of the best. The only year that bike was decent at all was 07 and he still won races every year after that until he went to Honda.

He's got a decent shiner, hopefully he got as good as he gave. I know his black eye was supposedly from a motocross crash but that sounds better than saying your gf smacked you around.

It's not secure at all. Aside from The factory Honda and Yamaha it's the most sought after seat in the paddock. Pol Espargaro (moto 2) is rumoured to be up for Cal's ride.

Aside from the article being crap, Casey could show up and win at least one of the next three races on the Ducati. The sad part is he still wouldn't get credit from most people as one of the best. The only year that bike was decent at all was 07 and he still won races every year after that until he went to Honda.

I hadn't heard that about cal. That would be pretty tough for him because he has done well, but by the same token it does seem like he's kind of plateaued.

I dont think stoners coming back. He was on one of the best bikes and isn't going to come back for less then that. Sure he can ride that ducati faster then anyone on the field, but he was only able to do that by riding the bike on the other side of the limit and fell down an awful lot as a result. If he decided it wasn't fun with the risk and pressures of riding on the honda, he's not going to swing a leg over something that he knows is going to constantly land him on his head.

Worse still, Casey looks at the current GP line-up and thinks, reportedly publicly, that he could whup all their ***** regardless of what bike he rode. This may well be true, and I still believe that Stoner is one of the most naturally talented motorcycle racers of all times. Not the best, note, but the most incredibly gifted.

LOL Stoner is such a pussy. Gifted, but just as Dovi and the others mentioned: he's great at one or two tracks, but not at all of them.

You see people like you prefer to believe everything they have read about Stoner. Let me remind you in case it is not clear to you, it is just a silly article (one of thousands) written about Stoner during or after his carrer. These people love to release BS like this and watch VR46 to rush posting comments and watch their bandwidth to increase immediately .... LOL

BTW, can you tell me who is the rider who was great at all tracks? And does that mean a rider or their bike they were on ... or perhaps both rider and a bike??

I dont think stoners coming back. He was on one of the best bikes and isn't going to come back for less then that. Sure he can ride that ducati faster then anyone on the field, but he was only able to do that by riding the bike on the other side of the limit and fell down an awful lot as a result. If he decided it wasn't fun with the risk and pressures of riding on the honda, he's not going to swing a leg over something that he knows is going to constantly land him on his head.

You are probably right .... but that was back when there was no Audi ...that was back when Ducati was willing to spend in one year as much money on VR46 futile development exercise as they have in all those years he has been with them begging for a little improvement in the fron end.

The machine clearly does not have to be the best one in the paddock for him to win again .... although the younger guns will make it tougher for sure with anything less than.

If Dani can keep up the pace from the second half of last season, i could see him taking it. Think Marc is going to rub Dani and Jorge the wrong way very quickly if they battle together. Think the Factory Hondas and Yamahas are going to be swapping podium positions all season. Looking forward to seeing Rossi on the podium on a regular basis.

your prediction for marq so far earns you a 4.0 grade. did marq make any comment or apology after the hit at jerez. my speedtv sucks...

as for big ears rossi....doesnt look too promising.

Back
Top Bottom