Motogp 2013 | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Yup.... it auto-adjusts. I sent an angry email to support@motogp because it thinks my internet can only handle SD but I've always watched in HD.

You can only watch interviews and the extra bits with the old player. Races are all with the new player.. that "upgrade" Is so you can watch more screens at the same time, which is dumb.

No more bookmarks either.

Yeah, basically they made the new player, and unless you upgrade with the extra fees, we're actually downgraded now. That's exactly why I was switching to the regular player---to change resolution to HD, because it was detecting my connection too slow and I couldn't even read anything on the screen with the low resolution, so I was manually switching to HD and enjoying perfect quality....goddamn

a second angry complaint sent to their contact us/tech dept. they' got back asking my O/S and device information. I gave it to them but basically said "it worked before, now it doesn't, your new player is flawed".

a second angry complaint sent to their contact us/tech dept. they' got back asking my O/S and device information. I gave it to them but basically said "it worked before, now it doesn't, your new player is flawed".

That sounds like a legitimate question.

I don't like the new player so far, but I'm thinking it will improve over the next few races as they work out the bugs and add missing features.

FYI - PROGRAMMING NOTE: The Grand Prix of Spain from Jerez will air LIVE on SPEED on Sunday, May 5th at 8:00am ET. Qualifying will stream LIVE on SPEED2 on Saturday starting at 7:30am ET.

All I can say is, Blood has been drawn in MotoGP.... Drama at the end of the race.

All I can say is, Blood has been drawn in MotoGP.... Drama at the end of the race.
That's racing.Was a penalty issued?His exits reminded me of Simoncelli.

I don't know, I think Marquez pulled it off quite well, if anything it was Lorenzo's fault for bumping into him.

Thanks for posting the vid.Jorge is clearly at fault (if there is a fault).And Marquez rode very solid.This kid kinda rides like Stoner.

I don't know about that, Marquez was going in way too hot and it would have forced Lorenzo to ride off the track if he had of given him space. Either way it's racing but it was a dirty pass.

The drama was when Marquez went to shake Lorenzo's hand in parc fermé and he shook his finger at him.... the coldness he was giving to him. He didn't even shower him with Champagne whereas he showed Pedrosa all the congratulations.

Also I think that Lorenzo did leave it open but had he not been there Marquez would have had a hard time making that corner.

Last edited:
I don't know about that, Marquez was going in way too hot and it would have forced Lorenzo to ride off the track if he had of given him space. Either way it's racing but it was a dirty pass.

I think that he was fine, but Jorge was way to late to close the door, and played it off like he was bumped. Marquez just called his bluff.

I love moments like this because this is were rivalries start.

I think that he was fine, but Jorge was way to late to close the door, and played it off like he was bumped. Marquez just called his bluff.

I love moments like this because this is were rivalries start.

+1

And to add insult to injury.. He did it on the "Lorenzo" corner..
Rossi must've had a good laugh

Was this on speed? Checked in the morning and didn't see it on schedule.

what goes around comes around [video=youtube;RzVu5sVQ0ZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzVu5sVQ0ZE[/video]

Lorenzo said it himself "I made a mistake on the last turn ran wide and left the door open" end of story

Lorenzo is a crying baby just like Stoner was

2013-05-05-Pedrosa_vs_Marquez.png

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom