Motogp 2013 | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Is it just me or did they forget to tell marquez that you're not supposed to be able to ride a GP bike like it's a 600. Crappy picture print screened from the race but nice elbow sliders!
I would say Scott Redding actually is closer to the ground than marques, his elbow slides are ridiculous

DY3ovOi.jpg

OHqqPQR.jpg

Awesome pics. This Marquez kid is unbelievable.

I'd be having numerous sleepless nights if I were Pedrosa.

I got the images from Round02 Austin up: (directory listing) MotoGP Round02 USA Austin High Res Images

I have instructions available on how you can download the entire pack to your computer, ask me if that's what you want to do.

20041398711.jpg

2013-R02-QLF-Pic-1.jpg

2013-R02-Race-Pic-1.jpg

2013-R02-Race-Pic-2.jpg

21041398707.jpg

Austin12.jpg

-Jamie M.

It was an expected finish, the Honda power out of the straights and the slow speed corners is crazy. This track is a prefect one to watch how the different bikes have to take different lines to stay competitive

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

True, everyone knew it was going to go down that way right from the get go.

Is Marquez making all his laptime in that right hander with his elbow to the deck or what?? Should be interesting to see if he can keep it up without a major crash, like Lorenzo's early days.

Anyway I have been liking him since 2 years ago when he came so close to coming back and taking the Moto2 championship from Bradl. He is definitely the next Rossi-like rider. I just hope Rossi can win a few more races before Marquez just takes over the class.

I think everyone is forgetting this is Marques first season, he needs to learn the tracks, the bike, the pace and everytime lorenzo and valentino are competitive it will be a dog fight

Pedrosa is useless and as exciting as paint drying

I think everyone is forgetting this is Marques first season, he needs to learn the tracks, the bike, the pace and everytime lorenzo and valentino are competitive it will be a dog fight

Pedrosa is useless and as exciting as paint drying

Yeah, Marquez was on equal ground for this track, but that's not the case with the others. He has incredible skill, but I still am thinking Lorenzo is going to hold the crown this year. On Honda tracks, it will be a 50/50 split with Pedrosa and Marquez, but on Yamaha tracks, Lorenzo will get all of them (unless he gets an injury).

Unless Pedrosa can really make some magic happen very soon, this is probably his last top-tier ride.

I gotta say.... the new "multi screen" video player MotoGP.com upgraded to totally sucks. Can't change quality or see index markers..... and now it won't work on my android tablet browsers when the previous player worked anytime anywhere.

I gotta say.... the new "multi screen" video player MotoGP.com upgraded to totally sucks. Can't change quality or see index markers..... and now it won't work on my android tablet browsers when the previous player worked anytime anywhere.
yea it doesn't work on my samsung tv neither, they are going to lose my business next year if they don't fix that. Plus you have to pay an extra 40 euros, screw you, it's expensive enough, I don't need the multi screen

I never bothered with the multi screen, quality sucks.
Standard player, 720 and I'm good.

I'm also sticking with the standard player. The multi player is a great exciting idea, but it's not ready for public use.

Looks like Spies won't be racing in Jerez - his shoulder got better, but in the process, screwed up his chest and back. =/

Spies.JPG

yea it doesn't work on my samsung tv neither, they are going to lose my business next year if they don't fix that. Plus you have to pay an extra 40 euros, screw you, it's expensive enough, I don't need the multi screen

Really eh? I have a Samsung and was wondering about this specifically before I signed up for an account. I bought a Mac Mini a short while ago, it is a pretty handy player.

Really eh? I have a Samsung and was wonderi'ng about this specifically before I signed up for an account. I bought a Mac Mini a short while ago, it is a pretty handy player.
Some races work, some don't

You don't have a choice...... all races are in the new player, all previews/short snips/interviews are the old player.

Anyone know how to switch to old player? I watched the Qatar race with the old one... but now it forces me to use the new.

You don't have a choice...... all races are in the new player, all previews/short snips/interviews are the old player.

Anyone know how to switch to old player? I watched the Qatar race with the old one... but now it forces me to use the new.

Yep: right above the video, on the right, there is a "switch to regular player" button.

Screenshot please? I don't see it. :(

Lol, sorry...I just tried it, and I can't switch anymore. However, I swear it was there during the race weekend, I even watched all the Free practices, warmup and race in the standard player by explicitly clicking the said button. I started the race just now, and there is no button. HOWEVER, clicking on the feeds in the right prompts me to upgrade for 40 euros (WTF?!), so I'd assume what you're seeing without upgrading is equivalent to the standard player. FYI, those "bookmarks" during the race---those are part from the standard player, they were there before as well...

EDIT: on a second look, it isn't the standard player---there's no button to switch the resultion... :((( WTF

Last edited:
Yup.... it auto-adjusts. I sent an angry email to support@motogp because it thinks my internet can only handle SD but I've always watched in HD.

You can only watch interviews and the extra bits with the old player. Races are all with the new player.. that "upgrade" Is so you can watch more screens at the same time, which is dumb.

No more bookmarks either.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom