MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there too) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there too)

Im gonna put a request in can you get BSB races thanks Jamie

Im gonna put a request in can you get BSB races thanks Jamie
What is it with you people and BSB!!! lol. You're only like the third person to request them!!! lol. Ok, ok, fine, I'll get em for ya.

There's some OLDER BSB races already in my folder: http://ps165929.dreamhostps.com/torrents/

After Race2 is done in 720p I'll pull in some of this weekends BSB and will let you know when they're done :)

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
ALL six BSB races from this weekend are up on my server: http://ps165929.dreamhostps.com/torrents/

Let me know if I missed any or if you have trouble finding them. As usual, please RIGHT CLICK on the videos and download them to your puter and play them from there. If problems with the audio see my first post.

-Jamie M.

Nope, that was a positive reaction. I thought it was pretty good for a straight download :D .
haha. k. Cause I had someone complain that 2mb/sec was too slow and wanted me to setup torrent seeds so he could download faster! lol. some people :D

Let me know how you like the quality
throttle.gif

-Jamie M.

Thanks for the wsbk post tafb. I really enjoyed a sunday evening watching with the gf and eating potatoe chips lol

Race2 is up in 720p glory for those that held out for quality :) I haven't seen it yet, I sure hope it'll be as good as the first one!

WSBK 2013 Round02 Spain Aragon Race2 EurosportUK2HD 720p

I may host all future races in both 480p/600mb ish and 720p/2.5gigs for the people with limited bandwidth connections, and the 480p caps seem to be the first ones up :D

Enjoy.

-Jamie M.

Sorry to do this to you Jamie but could you put up the WSS race from this weekend as well and for every round afterwards. Sorry i do mean it (kinda)

Sorry to do this to you Jamie but could you put up the WSS race from this weekend as well and for every round afterwards. Sorry i do mean it (kinda)
WSS 2013 Round01 Australia Race EurosportUKHD 720p

WSS 2013 Round02 Spain Aragon Race EurosportUK2HD 720p

I didn't see free practice or qualifying but I can look harder if those are important for ya.

Does it follow the same race schedule as WSBK? If so just remind me when those race weekends come up.

And can you tell me a little about WSS? I don't want to google it ATM cause I'll download and watch the races first :)

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
WSS is always with the WSBK guys maybe except the USA its always between the 1st and 2nd WSBK races, up until moto2 came around it was probably the most exciting racing to watch. I 99% sure that free practice is not televised. Oh by the way folks 40 days till the Ilse of mann TT.

I 99% sure that free practice is not televised.
I see free practice, qualifying and warmup available, but not in english :) lol

-Jamie M.

WSS is always with the WSBK guys maybe except the USA its always between the 1st and 2nd WSBK races, up until moto2 came around it was probably the most exciting racing to watch.
Wow, AMAZING race! Thanks so much for pointing it out for me :)

Damn I feel sorry for *******, not a good weekend for them :(

-Jamie M.

MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there

Finally Watching Qatar right now.
Quality is amazing!
Thanks man.
Great job.

Watched the first WSS race last night. Pretty cool stuff!!!

On a separate but related note, I've been following MotoGP for some time now, but it's the only one I ever cared to watch from the grand prix series. Are you guys saying Moto2 is more interesting and has more action? Obviously, there isn't much battle in MotoGP---less bikes, bigger differential between bike performance causing them to spread out, etc.

EDIT: Forgot to express my gratitude to Jamie, thanks bud, it surely takes a lot of time for you to deal with sourcing the races, uploading them, offering to us, but I, as I'm sure many other people here, are very thankful to you for doing this!

Back
Top Bottom