MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there too) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there too)

Wow, thanks so much for this, our useless sky tv here in NZ has failed to secure the GP this year so this is the only way so far I have found to see it in any sort of quality, setting up a offshore vpn & streaming it was hopeless, are you going to do the next one in Austin Texas?

It won't open the file on my computer. I have a Mac and use Quicktime to watch video, don't have Windows Media Player. What do i need to view the MotoGP vids and where can i get it. Sorry, i'm an old fart and not very computer savvy.

Wow, thanks so much for this, our useless sky tv here in NZ has failed to secure the GP this year so this is the only way so far I have found to see it in any sort of quality, setting up a offshore vpn & streaming it was hopeless, are you going to do the next one in Austin Texas?
How did you find this thread? I think it may be showing up on google because my server is getting WAY more traffic than just from GTAM members! lol.

For sure Austin will be up on there! Race is April 21st which I'm sure you know :) I have the FULL schedule for MotoGP and WSBK (next race April 14th Aragon, Spain) so you can be sure that I'll try and get EVERY race up there as soon as I can :)

If you sign up for e-mail notifications of replies to this thread, you'll get notification when I upload a new race :D

It won't open the file on my computer. I have a Mac and use Quicktime to watch video, don't have Windows Media Player. What do i need to view the MotoGP vids and where can i get it. Sorry, i'm an old fart and not very computer savvy.
Macs suck. Sorry.

Can you get VLC player for it? It plays everything. Maybe google "play MKV AC3 on mac" and see if there are some media player programs you can use.

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
ok, got the VLC player, dowloaded the link for the MotoGP 720p and it starts playing but then quits after 10sec. The file shows up in the VLC library at 1:19:45 in length though. Anyone else have a similar problem?
How did you find this thread? I think it may be showing up on google because my server is getting WAY more traffic than just from GTAM members! lol.

For sure Austin will be up on there! Race is April 21st which I'm sure you know :) I have the FULL schedule for MotoGP and WSBK (next race April 14th Aragon, Spain) so you can be sure that I'll try and get EVERY race up there as soon as I can :)

If you sign up for e-mail notifications of replies to this thread, you'll get notification when I upload a new race :D

Macs suck. Sorry.

Can you get VLC player for it? It plays everything. Maybe google "play MKV AC3 on mac" and see if there are some media player programs you can use.

-Jamie M.

Oh yes! Finally got it to work. Holy Cow!!! The quality is incredible. Thanks for this. Can these be copied to DVD?

I registered just to say: THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!
You're welcome :) How did you find out about this thread? I can see this thread is getting a LOT of hits, and people from all over the world are downloading the videos from my server :D

Oh yes! Finally got it to work. Holy Cow!!! The quality is incredible. Thanks for this. Can these be copied to DVD?
NICE!!! Yeah, the quality makes RogersHD look like VCR tape :)

You can burn the MKV file directly to DVD, but it won't play in any DVD player, but will play in peoples (non-mac ;)) computers, lol. If you downconvert the 720p to 480i you can burn it to DVD at reduced quality, and sometimes the audio gets out of sync with the video, so you'll have to see what you can do. I'm sure there are some programs for your mac that can downconvert it and burn it for ya, i.e.: http://www.wondershare.com/dvd-burner/burn-hd-video-to-dvd.html

-Jamie M.

i shall worship u...

You're welcome :) How did you find out about this thread? I can see this thread is getting a LOT of hits, and people from all over the world are downloading the videos from my server :D

I was looking for another site invites, after my motogp site closed and it led me to this site where you told someone to look at your page.............One of those bizarre internet search that ended up well for me.
Really hope you do the whole season.:eek:ccasion5:

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclien...1,d.b2I&fp=75084d84717e9181&biw=2560&bih=1326 (third on down)

Dan

I was looking for another site invites, after my motogp site closed and it led me to this site where you told someone to look at your page.............One of those bizarre internet search that ended up well for me.
Really hope you do the whole season.:eek:ccasion5:

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclien...1,d.b2I&fp=75084d84717e9181&biw=2560&bih=1326 (third on down)

Dan
Ahhhh, nice searching ;)

As long as my server provider doesn't get too upset at me using ALL of my "unlimited" bandwidth then I shouldn't have a problem running it for the entire season :D

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Second half of the MotoGP Qatar images are now up, sorry for the delay: (directory listing) MotoGP 2013 Round01 Images Part 2

P20130405202807852.jpg

Rossi, lol :)

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Please right click, save as: WSBK 2013 Round02 Spain Aragon Superpole EurosportUKHD 720p

Using a brand new TruMotion HD encoder (less motion blur on moving objects and camera pan), let me know if the quality is good for ya. Should be better both on computer displays, as well as TV's. Should look VERY fluid on high Hz TV's :)

If problems with the audio, see 1st post.

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there

Gonna download tonight.
Thanks

Re: MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there

Gonna download tonight.
Thanks
Sounds good. The new TruMotion HD is pretty insane, let me know if you notice a difference/if you like it :D

I might be a little delayed getting the actual race uploaded, my supplier puts BSB in the queue before MotoGP and WSBK :(

-Jamie M.

Re: MotoGP 2013 video downloads (plus Moto2, Moto3, WSBK and a little AMA in there

downloading the WSBK now, thanks Jamie

Looks PERFECT on my high res 27" monitor and 42" Quattron..............They should STICKY this post and make you prime minister :D
Great news, I'll let my supplier know, he was looking for feedback, especially from north america peeps with our 60hz displays :)

I aggree too, I don't think I've ever watched anything so nice and fluid on my 50" 1080p plasma! And OMG the colour!!!

WSBK race is 4th in cue for upload... soon! :)

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom