Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0

Not sure what everyone's availability is for tomorrow, but I'm not sure when I'll be back in from cottage country. Any peeps looking to meet, feel free to post up.

Been lurking this thread looking for the next meet up. I'd push my bike a long way for ice cream!

Next week, Monday May 28, Tom's Dairy Freeze. Let's try and get a big turnout :)

One more freakin week for me before insurance lol !!! Can't wait for ice cream !!!!!!!

bump! Gonna be hot hot hot today!

Absolutely! Should make for the perfect ice cream conditions :D

Just to confirm, We will be heading to Tom's Dairy Freeze this evening(630 The Queensway, MAP)

be there at 8......

Damn I just saw this... I was wondering what all those bikers were doing there lol. I actually live a couple blocks away. I should have dropped in and met some of you fellow GTA bikers as I have never joined any of these rides. I rode past on the red and white r1. Maybe I'll join the next one!

Damn I just saw this... I was wondering what all those bikers were doing there lol. I actually live a couple blocks away. I should have dropped in and met some of you fellow GTA bikers as I have never joined any of these rides. I rode past on the red and white r1. Maybe I'll join the next one!
Haha, Thought I saw you ride by. Yeah man, check out anyone one of the weekly rides. They are always good times.

It was a good night out last night. It was finally nice to officially meet a lot of you and be able to tie more names to faces. Looking forward to the next one.

Plus, I only have 1 more ice cream to pay out, right Goldie? :p

I will post up the pictures as soon as I get a little more time, and will also pick next weeks location.

Hope to you see all at the next one.

I agree it was a good turn out and a good night for meeting some new people.
Hope to see you guys soon again, hopefully today's weather will be good we can have some burritos!!

WORST dressed STUNTA.....ever
DSC00396.jpg

butt grabin goldie
DSC00394.jpg

after stunta left...just regular riders
DSC00398.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno if i would really qualify 4 the worst dressed stunta!!!
Lol

:agave:
thks for posting up matt
i do think u could use a lesson or 2 to improve your camera skills!!

Hey Everyone, here are some pics from Monday night. Forgive the quality of some of them, as the camera isn't too great for night shots.

img0131tw.jpg

img0130ho.jpg

img0129xo.jpg

img0127pu.jpg

img0126tv.jpg

img0125wn.jpg

img0124zd.jpg

Hey All, Weather permitting, tomorrow nights meet will be set for Caffe Demetre's near 401 and Dufferin. The exact address is 3280 Dufferin Street.

Hopefully the rain will hold off, and everyone will be able to ride out.

Back
Top Bottom