Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0

Um place closes at 10 pm....think we are gonna do a ride
...just givin you a heads up goldie is raging. Scary

I bet she is, i've missed enough of these, plus I promised i'd hook her up with some free ice cream :sad11:
Hopefully she'll let me make it up to her.

Goldie I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you! ...Although now it seems like I'm gonna have to buy more than just an ice cream lol

I bet she is, i've missed enough of these, plus I promised i'd hook her up with some free ice cream :sad11:
Hopefully she'll let me make it up to her.

Goldie I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you! ...Although now it seems like I'm gonna have to buy more than just an ice cream lol

I owed her an ice cream once... now it's escalated to a cheesecake... in New York! You'd better hurry up and buy her that ice cream dude.

I owed her an ice cream once... now it's escalated to a cheesecake... in New York! You'd better hurry up and buy her that ice cream dude.

Lmao, thanks for the heads up

Interesting and at times scary ride home. Brutal wind gusts.

As long as everyone made it home safe

w7ixab.jpg

Yummy:)

It was nice to see you all last night & glad everyone made it home safe!

@ Xsolja.....
Grrrrrrrrrrr
:angry4:

Grrrr you guys are making me jealous not cause of the ice cream, that just looks damn delish ... i'm jealous of you all riding lol....my bike is getting insured on June 5th, ONE MORE MONTH TO GO !!!! So i'll be keeping my open for some of these GTG's, i'll be coming out for sure.

Goldie I have you on Facebook so I'll have to get in contact with you and see what goes on with these GTG's.

And Solja i'm in Maple, if you ever wanna chill or ride a bit, lemme know, After june 5th though lol

Grrrr you guys are making me jealous not cause of the ice cream, that just looks damn delish ... i'm jealous of you all riding lol....my bike is getting insured on June 5th, ONE MORE MONTH TO GO !!!! So i'll be keeping my open for some of these GTG's, i'll be coming out for sure.

Goldie I have you on Facebook so I'll have to get in contact with you and see what goes on with these GTG's.

And Solja i'm in Maple, if you ever wanna chill or ride a bit, lemme know, After june 5th though lol

Haha, sounds good

lol cool

Tomorrow looks promising :D
after a month of no ice cream....which location is it going to be tomorrow?

It definitely does! Anyone got any prefs?

Ok, La Paloma it is.

Anyone planned rides afterwards?

Last edited:
Turnout was alright tonight. Hopefully next time we'll get more. I'll start bringing my camera out again this year and getting pics of everyone and their bikes.

Goldie, I think I'm down to only owing you 1 ice cream now :p

Back
Top Bottom