Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 2.0 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 2.0

Usually I head to AMC around 8, then head to La Paloma around 9 and hang out until 10:30, 11ish

I'm in!!! I'll be in town, I'm meeting Aliki to get some gear off her, then going to buy myself a GoPro :D YAY! Raf and I are meeting up later so we could meet up with you...we were wondering where you were going to go tonight?

Hey All,

Decided to make the new thread for our Monday Meet up for Ice Cream, Dessert and Sweets.

The Same idea applies, post a reply with the name, address, or link and I will add it to the beginning of this thread. A small blurb about the location would be helpful too, such as, what they specialize in... gelato, smoothies, cake...

I have also copied the list from the original posting.

Locations: Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets (updated Aug 13)
Coldstone/Timmies: Danforth and Logan
Coldstone: Downtown Oakville
Coldstone: Mississauga Port Credit
Sicilans: College and Crawford
Gregs: Avenue & Bloor or Bloor & Spadina
La Paloma: Hwy 7 & Weston or St. Clair & Lansdowne
Dutch Dreams: Vaughan Rd. & St. Clair, west of Bathurst. http://www.dutchdreams.ca/
Caffe Demetre: Dufferin & 401, south of 401 or Hwy 7 and Weston (near Colossus)
Baskin Robbins/Tim hortons: Leslie between Finch and Steeles
Dairy Queen: Weston & 401, just south of 401
Dairy Cream: Lakeshore & Cawthra, east of Cawthra in Mississauga
Hollywood Gelatto: Bayview, south of Eglinton
Il Gelatiere Artigianale: Mount Pleasant south of Eglinton
Kawartha Dairy: www.kawarthadairy.com/ourstores.html
Toute Sweet: Jordan, Ontario. http://www.toute-sweet.ca/
Monks chocolate: Grimsby - Gelato
Village Chill: Yonge, south of Eglinton(MAP).

Hope to see everyone out :)

We have a coldstone in port credit? I've never seen it. There is one in Clarkson. However there us a new gelatin parlor on hurontario and lakeshore rd. In the new building that's they just built there.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I've been to the Port Credit lots of times last year, its great for those late night ice cream cravings since its 24hrs!!!

Okay so just to confirm we are going to La Paloma tonight at the Hwy 7 & Weston Road location!

C U all later!

Anyone want to give me a 2 up? (no homo)

man that gelato was nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom!

Coffee and pistachio ftw!

Sucks being in the cage...ah well. A/C FTW!

Your kidding... you were there and I didn't see you??? I must have not recognized you with out the gear.

Evo too, didn't even know he was there till after.

OMG best ice cream ever!!!

man that gelato was nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom!

Coffee and pistachio ftw!

Sucks being in the cage...ah well. A/C FTW!

Damn, looks like I missed out on a good meet this week :( I got the front headlight assembly off my 6 so I can add me new projectors :D Well, hopefully next week will be a good meet as well!

Before I forget: Who was the guy taking the photos last night? parttimer wants to see those pics... :p (The 3 girls wearing the Scorpion jackets in particular)

Back
Top Bottom