Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 2.0 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 2.0

The usual for me if no one really throws out any ideas, is to head over to the AMC parking lot in Woodbridge at HWY 7 and Edgely Blvd. usually around 8ish(Lot's of classic cars and bikes), and afterwards head over to La Paloma

howz the turnout there at the AMC parking lot, might drop by tonight ...

i'm up to meet new people, i am new here and still a newb at riding, what's the count like for tonight?

Dave

The turnout at AMC is pretty good. There are a lot of cars and usually a pretty good turnout for bikes, although sometimes more choppers than sport, but all are welcome.

Afterwards people usually head from there and go their own ways, but a few tend to always end up over at La Paloma.

I'll be at both with my Valentino Rossi 5 Continents Helmet, possibly my bright neon yellow sweater lol won't be hard to miss.

The usual for me if no one really throws out any ideas, is to head over to the AMC parking lot in Woodbridge at HWY 7 and Edgely Blvd. usually around 8ish(Lot's of classic cars and bikes), and afterwards head over to La Paloma
Me and one another may head up to AMC lot for around 8

ohh its was beautiful out there, such a blast i had ... was my first time, truly amazing experience !

i came out around 8:45pm, since it was my first meet up, i ahd no idea who i was looking for, i saw some nice cars and Bikes, i made my way to La Paloma... but circled aroudn once because i wasn't sure who i was looking for

me . white/champain color ninja 250 in all black Icon jacket and Helmet, and standing tall ar 5'2

i came out around 8:45pm, since it was my first meet up, i ahd no idea who i was looking for, i saw some nice cars and Bikes, i made my way to La Paloma... but circled aroudn once because i wasn't sure who i was looking for

me . white/champain color ninja 250 in all black Icon jacket and Helmet, and standing tall ar 5'2

Did u finally meet someone? I'm on the same boat, let me know when u head there next time we could ride there together....having company is better to going alone :p

no i didn't meet anyone ( i ran into a guy i work with , and a girl who i did my M2 course with ) but ended up leaving a lone =9

yea sure add me as a friend

^standing tall at 5'2 lol , yeah i arrived about the same time as you... with a buddy ( two red n green ninja's ) wasnt sure about the ice cream place, will check that out next week ...

^standing tall at 5'2 lol , yeah i arrived about the same time as you... with a buddy ( two red n green ninja's ) wasnt sure about the ice cream place, will check that out next week ...

Awe was that you??? Too cute. That chick on the back of your buddies bike was so tiny too. I can't believe you guys didn't try the ice cream...so good.

The more you start comin out, the more you start recognizing faces and get to meet new riders ;) I'm usually doing the same routine every monday if no alternate place is suggested, besides how can you go wrong with the ice cream from there! It's sooooo good :p

If anyone ever wants to meet up before heading to any of the meets feel free to PM me, or drop a line on here. Just as lampguru said, having company is better than going alone.

As for the turnout, it was pretty good. Seems like each week we are getting more and more riders showing up!

Anyone from the west end hitting this up , or anyone planning to attend this at all today cuz it might rain..it might not ....:confused:

I'll def be heading out if it doesn't rain *crosses fingers*

Never been to one of these. I'm not even sure if the Coldstone in Oakville is still there. I live right around there so I'll drop by anyway weather permitting. I don't really know any other riders, first riding season.

Back
Top Bottom