Milton Riders | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

Not sure if I can make it out April 23d as that's Easter weekend, hopefully I can escape and join you.

so...i got my m1 last week, got the bike delivered saturday and rode for the first time on my own sunday...definitely got the bug...come on spring!!!

Im in. Im fairly new and just got my first bike on the road (waited since last year september). I live in Brampton but I wouldnt mind traveling to Milton. My brother rides as well and he lives by Scott and Derry.

Hello boys and girls,

Wow I could not believe how many people are now in around the Milton area which is wicked. I got my bike late last season and rode by myself most of the time.

I decided to start this thread and I'm excited that there's a whole bunch of us.

Anyway, I totally forgot that April 23rd weekend is easter weekend and most of us are probably going away, working or have already planned something for that weekend.

I would like to re-schedule our ride on April 30th which is the following weekend. Hopefully this will accomodate some of the guys that are working and more peeps can come.

MR JJ, gixxe r and i fiddles i have your contact info so we can always hook up before hand. I just have to get my bike prep and ready for spring and i should be good to go...

If we do plan I will post here so anybody can join...

but the big day would be April 30th...HOPE that's good for all...

Ride safe

Last edited:
April 30th it is....

Hello boys and girls,

Wow I could not believe how many people are now in around the Milton area which is wicked. I got my bike late last season and rode by myself most of the time.

I decided to start this thread and I'm excited that there's a whole bunch of us.

Anyway, I totally forgot that April 23rd weekend is easter weekend and most of us are probably going away, working or have already planned something for that weekend.

I would like to re-schedule our ride on April 30th which is the following weekend. Hopefully this will accomodate some of the guys that are working and more peeps can come.

MR JJ, gixxe r and i fiddles i have your contact info so we can always hook up before hand. I just have to get my bike prep and ready for spring and i should be good to go...

If we do plan I will post here so anybody can join...

but the big day would be April 30th...HOPE that's good for all...

Ride safe

I just put insurance back on my bike today so I'll get the plate sticker and be ready to roll well before the 30th.

How old is the Google Map for Derry & Bronte? That plaza looks only half done, even in the street view.

Coming from Kitchener I can get off the 401 at Guelph Line and enjoy a warm up ride down to Derry :)

Last edited:
From Burlington, ill try and make it out to this ride.

Weather so nice for the past couple of days...so tempted to take the bike out, but still chilly..

I'll wait till Thursday (+8).

Weather so nice for the past couple of days...so tempted to take the bike out, but still chilly..

I'll wait till Thursday (+8).

hey neighbour...my thoughts exactly...sun is very deceiving...i tutor after school but finish at 4 and can be home by 4:30'ish...text me when you're going as I may join you...being an M1 i have to be home by dark :(

oops, just got home and realized i have a doctor's appointment at 5...oh well, next time...

Last edited:
Shoot me a PM MRJJ if you get out for a ride.

hey neighbour...my thoughts exactly...sun is very deceiving...i tutor after school but finish at 4 and can be home by 4:30'ish...text me when you're going as I may join you...being an M1 i have to be home by dark :(

oops, just got home and realized i have a doctor's appointment at 5...oh well, next time...

I just checked the weather again and its raining on Thursday Friday, but wait Saturday will be +7. That's not bad.
gixxe r PM u my digits...

If everything goes as planned with the errands and house work...thinking of riding on Sunday. I'll post another reply to this thread...

MR JJ, gixxe r and ifiddles i have your contact info so i'll text or PM...or if ever you guys are going out just post something or PM and I'll try and make it...

Sorry bro can't Sunday church and family day for me...and besides I start my work shift Sunday night.

Tomorrow morning I'm available. Btw took the bike out earlier a bit chilly, but it's all good.

ttyl

If everything goes as planned with the errands and house work...thinking of riding on Sunday. I'll post another reply to this thread...

MR JJ, gixxe r and ifiddles i have your contact info so i'll text or PM...or if ever you guys are going out just post something or PM and I'll try and make it...

i just got back from a ride. Im up for a ride tomorrow and sunday. Let me know! Btw milton is under construction, at least where i rode.

Back
Top Bottom