Milton Riders | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

I live in Guelph, but ride with people from TO, Milton, Miss, etc.

Anka, how dare you call me a hooligan! lmao

^yeh me too. i just found out im working that day. see you guys hopefully sometime during the week

so april 23...cool...i got my m1 the other day and my cbr125 is being delivered this weekend...i'm in a course the weekend of april 15-17 so i'll hopefully be ok to join you guys...looking forward to getting out...

We will make sure to book and schedule another ride during the week to accomodate the people who can't make it for April 23rd.

For April 23rd what time does everyone prefer? Early morning, mid day or afternoon?

We'll schedule according to the majority.

Defintely will schedule another date for those who can't make it on that day.

It doesn't matter to me what time. You guys pick.

We will make sure to book and schedule another ride during the week to accomodate the people who can't make it for April 23rd.

For April 23rd what time does everyone prefer? Early morning, mid day or afternoon?

We'll schedule according to the majority.

Took mine out today...so nice outside. I've seen few riders as well.

Imma take out mine here and there if the sun is out, so if you guys see me down your street just holla(Red R1).

well, i went out for my first time on a yamaha 125L dirtbike...was soooooooooo much fun...not as hard as i thought it would be...bike's being delivered today at 3:30...if you see someone on a white cbr125 going slow, it's probably me getting my feet wet LOL

MrJJ and ifiddles: let me know next time you guys get out. I have been riding in the last 2 days in and about Milton. If you guys don't mind company I could tag along. its kinda boring riding by myself.

Gixxe_r for sure I'll let u know. We could meet up at our designated chillin' spot.

MrJJ and ifiddles: let me know next time you guys get out. I have been riding in the last 2 days in and about Milton. If you guys don't mind company I could tag along. its kinda boring riding by myself.

Darazcal if they both red I'm one of them. One 600rr the other one is R1.

Saw two 600RRs on Derry and Holly this morning...any of yous on this board?

I'm in Kitchener, but whenever I head out on rides I end up in Milton, so I'd be into hooking up for some rides. I've got lots of experience, but won't be riding at $10,000/hr ;)

I am also in scenic Milton, at Holly & Derry. I can keep up on my 250 due to my invaluable training from riding with hooligans.
I live in Guelph, but ride with people from TO, Milton, Miss, etc.
Anka, how dare you call me a hooligan! lmao

Hey guys, remember we hooked up for a ride last year? I was on the blue Aprilia Tuono. I sold that, and this year will be riding my SV650 track bike on the street, so my hooliganism might be a little less than last year. Although the SV wheelies quite well. haha...

Back
Top Bottom