Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 96 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

new slip on..... sounds like a tottally different bike.
MICRON GP

IMG00154-20100627-1016.jpg

Anyone riding in the morning today?

I wen to Wasaga this a.m. with some guys from RHill. It was posted in another thread on this Forum. Too bad you missed it.

Next time try and post night before or early in a.m. so better chance to hook up.

Cheers.

any one interested in going up to Wasaga after the Argentina Game. so call it 12pm?

hit the strip catch some rays on the beach and them head back early around 5ish?

Let me know

Last edited:
any one interested in going up to Wasaga after the Argentina Game. so call it 12pm?

hit the strip catch some rays on the beach and them head back early around 5ish?

Let me know

I'm interested.

I'm interested.

We'd probably meet at Rutherford and Weston if going up the 400, if not we can alter to hwy 27 which is a great ride and we can meet at the shell gas station/Orios on the west sid eon hwy 27 just north of Rutherford.

Lets gets some guys and head up...

WHO ELSE?

Decision will be made at 8am tomm morning depending on the amount of responses.
I know it was a late post so it may be tuff.

I'm heading down to Mosport Superbike racing on Sunday July 11th. Leaving at 10 a.m. from Tim's (Metro Supermarket) Weston/Rutherford.Will be taking 401 right down to Mosport (no twisties).

A bunch of us went last year and had a great time watching the races and seeing the techies work on the bikes.

Who's coming??????????????????
wont be here that weekend and WC final... enjoy the ride

Last edited:
I know its a bit early for this, but is anyone going to the Friday the 13th ride down to Port Dover in August? Maybe we can get a group ride together?

I'm up for Port Dover...link me up if you want to go for a ride any time...I'm always looking for riders to ride with.

I know its a bit early for this, but is anyone going to the Friday the 13th ride down to Port Dover in August? Maybe we can get a group ride together?

I am 100% certain that we will do a group ride to Port Dover Friday 13 August. Stay tuned.

Anyone planning on going to the bike rally this weekend - Parry Sound

Anyone planning on going to the bike rally this weekend - Parry Sound

I was debating what to do on Saturday- Can. Superbike racing at Mosport or Parry Sound bike rally.

We did Mosport last year and had a great time.

I'm out for Sunday cause WC Final (GO Netherlands GO!!!).

What do you suggest - Mosport or Parry Sound??????????????

Back
Top Bottom