Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

haven't seen you guys yet this summer- how's it going?

Everythings fine. Our group hasn't done much riding togther as you can see. I have been riding with some of the other groups from this board.

Weather supposed to be bad this weekend. I will wait till next week and post a ride.

Cheers.

Everythings fine. Our group hasn't done much riding togther as you can see. I have been riding with some of the other groups from this board.

Weather supposed to be bad this weekend. I will wait till next week and post a ride.

Cheers.
Good call LMF

Anybody heading down to Boston Pizza AYCE, Morningside/401, Scarberia, tonight about 7pm ???????

Who's coming to the Ride For Sight this Saturday June 26th. Leaving Woodbine Racetrack at 10 am sharp and riding to Mosport Race Track.

I'm going and anyone coming with can meet me at Tim's, Weston/Rutherford (Metro Supermarket) at 8:40 am.. I'm leaving at 8:45 sharp so I can register and eat their free pancake breakfast before riding to Mosport.

Anyone coming with me???

Last edited:
Wish I was, L... But gettin plugs and pads replaced at 9:30

Wish I was, L... But gettin plugs and pads replaced at 9:30

If you have time show up at La Paloma in Woodbridge tonite. A bunch of people from this site are showing up at 8pm for ice cream.

See you there.

Who's coming to the Ride For Sight this Saturday June 26th. Leaving Woodbine Racetrack at 10 am sharp and riding to Mosport Race Track.

I'm going and anyone coming with can meet me at Tim's, Weston/Rutherford (Metro Supermarket) at 8:40 am.. I'm leaving at 8:45 sharp so I can register and eat their free pancake breakfast before riding to Mosport.

Anyone coming with me???

more details ?

what happening at mosport sorry just got back and i'm out of touch...

Anyone coming with me???

i will let you closer to Sat....

Hey Louis
Bike in shop for 24K service. As well, I have soccer all weekend. I doubt I will ever get to RFS.

Too bad buddy. Would have been nice to make a run to Mosport. Plus they have a demo day there.

Hopefully next year you will make it.

Cheers.

Anyone coming with me???

No one has indicated they are coming so I'm NOT showing up at Weston/Rutherford Saturday a.m. If you want to go to RFS look fro me at Woodbine Racetrack the starting point.

sitting on my veranda right now... way too much rain.

Let me know how it goes report back

What''s a little bit of water??

It poured rain the whole time once we left Woodbine.

Great route thru York and Durham but when we got to Mosport the rain was still coming down in buckets.

Of course no demo rides becuase of the weather.

SSuzuki and I had a coffee and walked around a little bit.

Then we hopped on the 401 and came home .

Funny thing is that when we came into Toronto it had stopped raining.

Not lucky today.

Back
Top Bottom