Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 101 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

rain should clear up in a few weeks... just in time for fall...

So when is the next woodbridge/maple meet? I just got a new bike after being off last season so I'm hella pumped to ride this season. What night is the bike night at timmy's at martingrove and 7?

Hey Raven,
I'm not the spokesman for this thread but as far i know there i no meet at timmies.
This may be something you want to table to see if there is interest.
This group normally meets up at weston and rutherford and go for a ride.

Congrats on the new bike.. what did you buy ?

been a while since our last meet-up...anyone have any [plans soon?

This Sunday, June 26, is the Liz Metcalfe Memorial Ride from Brampton to Kewsick. It leaves Tim Hortons, Goreway/#7, Brampton at 10 am.
Many of us from Vaughan knew Liz and had the pleasure of riding with her.
If anyone wants to ride to the starting point, meet me on Sunday at Tim Hortons, Rutherford/Weston (Metro Supermarket), at 9:15 am. Leaving at 9:30 sharp.
Cheers.

This Sunday, June 26, is the Liz Metcalfe Memorial Ride from Brampton to Kewsick. It leaves Tim Hortons, Goreway/#7, Brampton at 10 am.
Many of us from Vaughan knew Liz and had the pleasure of riding with her.
If anyone wants to ride to the starting point, meet me on Sunday at Tim Hortons, Rutherford/Weston (Metro Supermarket), at 9:15 am. Leaving at 9:30 sharp.
Cheers.
Hi LMF, How was the memorial ride? anyone else from us go?

Hi I'm a new rider, trying to fina a group to ride with in the Maple, Vaughan area, would love to do a weekly ride............where did you have in mind as a meet up point.
I see a lot of bikes in the Maple/Vaughan area, just wondering if riders are interested in a weeknight meet and ride.

Weston rd & Rutherford (across form the tims)

lol if we meet at all... hasn't been regular meets in two years now, i believe

but if you guys wanna get together and hang out, let me know

Hey guys, having a meet at hwy 7 and weston road tonight at the la paloma's parking lot for who ever is interested in coming out. Its at 7:30 and my bbm group will showing up. Its out first meet. If anyone of you want to be in the group pm me your pin. Goal is to have regular meets and rides and the larger scale 15+ riders at a time

hey guys, probably not gonna ride in the rain, but there's a bunch of us here waiting for more guys to show. But its suppse to not rain, just cloudy allnight. Its actually perfect temp right now, bikes running at 78-80

Hey guys, so the weather held up great last night not a drop of rain and all the bikes ran awesome. Appearantly one of you guys showed but someone from the group said it was not a gta meet but you guys were invited by me and I guess those few guys didnk( know. So far the group looks like it seems to be working. I'll be putting together another cruise soon. Some support from gta and we can get some pretty large groups on the road. Next meet I will post all the info in this thread when its confirm..........or once again shoot me your pin to get all the updates live.Hope to see you guys out there soonJay.

Hey guys, ok our next meet is in woodbridge at hwy 27 and 7..........were riding up to bolton tonight for the wednesday bike meet. Let me know whose coming and I'll give you directions to out meeting spot. It will probably bee at tim hortons at 27 and zenway for 7:10

Back
Top Bottom