Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 100 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

Watsup everybody? i thought id bring this thread back from the dead.. season of 2011 is around the corner
and i thought its about time to get some places/times setup :)

im from around the area

weather looks for Sunday, anyone up for boot up to hockley?

Where y'all meet in Vaughan. I'm from aurora so it's not far for me to come down

Where y'all meet in Vaughan. I'm from aurora so it's not far for me to come down
We meet at corner Rutherford/Weston @ Timmys in plaza where Metro Supermarket is located.
WE should schedule a ride in next week or so.

PM me when you have a ride in mind, this weekend looks like its gunna suck plus I have to do my M2 exit, BOORRRIINNGG lol

meet anytime????? weather is playing it nice lately

Y'all should come up to mac and leslie tonight at the tims by 6:30 for a quick ride

We meet at corner Rutherford/Weston @ Timmys in plaza where Metro Supermarket is located.
WE should schedule a ride in next week or so.
I didn't know there is a vaughn/maple riders group, I've gone with the northern gta boys afew times. I'd love to go with u guys sometime. And yeah join up that group sometime as well, awesome bunch.

Afternoon local riders...

It's been a long winter, I made some changes in the off season.
For you that remember me I had a black 2007 Yamaha FZ1, which serve dme well. Great streetfighter bike, comfortabkle riding position but didn't have that sporty edge and look that I wanted.

So, i ended up selling it and moving on to a blue Kawasaki ZX14.
i havent done much riding needless to say the weather hasn't been the greatest but i can tell you that in the short rides i did.
The Kawi is great, lots of power, still a comfy position, very stable bike and has the look i wanted and more.

Can't wait to meet up with you guys and go for some rides to enjoy the summer... Once it shows up

Hey - are any of you boys coming to the pre-ride WROAR party to kick off WROAR fundraising on Thursday? It's in your neighbourhood - at Titan Motorcycles on Keele just north of Langstaff. :)

Back
Top Bottom