MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

Did you guys watch the juniors at all? Rask is gonna be a good goalie. We maybe need Belfour for one more year and that's it. Maybe not even.

z31tt said:
Did you guys watch the juniors at all? Rask is gonna be a good goalie. We maybe need Belfour for one more year and that's it. Maybe not even.

I certainly hope so - Raks been absolutely amazing! But he wont get to play for toronto - you know why? CAUSE WE'LL TRADE HIM FOR SOME GRANDPA!!!

vladvirus said:
z31tt said:

I certainly hope so - Raks been absolutely amazing! But he wont get to play for toronto - you know why? CAUSE WE'LL TRADE HIM FOR SOME GRANDPA!!!

no, for some old INJURED grandpa, hahah

come to think of it, there's nothing really wrong with the players
they all can play hockey (to some degree... not including Berg and other jerkoffs)

shouldn't we be blaming coaching/management?
that's what ive been doing these past years

Actually blame the teachers union, they own the leafs.

All the union cares about is selling tickets.

With the sallary cap now, you cant buy the cup anymore.This city wont see a cup in a long time. The Raptors will win a champianship before the leafs do! :D

z31tt said:

You must have missed Tuesday's Junior game. Pogge with the s/o. Rask, 4 GA. Pogge is on the Leaf radar, more so than Rask.

This coming from a NON leaf fan.

trade Kabarle for a new set of water bottles. At least they wont give away the puck every time they touch it. :D

Rask has already been drafted by Toronto. I think Pogge is eligible in the 2006 draft. I can't see why Toronto would draft a goalie 2 years in a row even if they get the chance to grab him. They need som good young defencemen, not pylons (aka Berg)...

Edit: My mistake, Pogge is already Leafs properrty. Drafted 90th overall in 2004. Damn, that might be a tight goalie line-up...

they need to face this:

1 no stanley this or next year.
2 sell half of roster while they worth somethin
3 buy out trade out young draftees
4 give quinn nice retirement and say good bye - get someone like Tortorella (or how ever its spelled)

and in 2009 Stanley come to T.O.

Seriously - Russia Junior lost... they suck...Trade Poni + Domi + Berg for Malkin.... train new goalie etc etc...

Leafs leading 3-0 and then 4 unanswered goals from a team that has a dog in the front of there jerseys.

Way to go Eagle!!! I think its time to call it quits Eddy. :D :D :D

dragon zx7 said:
Leafs leading 3-0 and then 4 unanswered goals from a team that has a dog in the front of there jerseys.

Way to go Eagle!!! I think its time to call it quits Eddy. :D :D :D

I just got back from the game and your wrong, Eddy was the only player on the ice tonight.

Did you see Cujo, he needs to call it quits. He was ducking away from the puck on every shot.

Regardless, quite possibly the worst game I've ever seen :x @ least I got to meet Wendal Clarke :D

Half way to 15 pages! :shock:

Anonymous said:
they need to face this:

4 give quinn nice retirement and say good bye - get someone like Tortorella (or how ever its spelled)

Seriously - Russia Junior lost... they suck...Trade Poni + Domi + Berg for Malkin.... train new goalie etc etc...

yeah I'm sure Pittsburgh will give up Malkin for those three. You might as well offer them potatoes, because they'll be much more useful. Do you even follow hockey or are you one of those leaf fans that are always talkin trading your loser players for elite players.

Let's trade Berg, Belak and Kilger for Forsberg and Gagne :roll: . Gimme a break. The Raptors will win a Stanley Cup before the leafs do.

dextasy said:
Anonymous said:
they need to face this:

yeah I'm sure Pittsburgh will give up Malkin for those three. You might as well offer them potatoes, because they'll be much more useful. Do you even follow hockey or are you one of those leaf fans that are always talkin trading your loser players for elite players.

Let's trade Berg, Belak and Kilger for Forsberg and Gagne :roll: . Gimme a break. The Raptors will win a Stanley Cup before the leafs do.

+1 on that

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom