MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

3RD PERIOD

YORK makes it 8:5!

scrazy scoring

TUCKER WAS SET UP BY WELLY!!!! MAKES IT 9:5!!!!!!!!!!

vladvirus said:
3RD PERIOD

scrazy scoring

ITS FINAL LEAFS WIN!!! I"M SHOCKED!!!

vladvirus said:
vladvirus said:
3RD PERIOD

scrazy scoring

ITS FINAL LEAFS WIN!!! I"M SHOCKED!!!

So am I.

Overall it was a good game, high scoring. Very bad goaltending on both ends. Its always a good game when 2 garbage teams play. :D

tonns of penalties - all we were missing is few hardcore fights - and that would make the most exciting game played this season.

true true - always fun to watch two garbage teams play

way to go EDDIE, beats Terry Sawchucks record for most wins by a goalie with 447!!

back to page 1....leafs still suck donkey nuts.

In response to some of the info in this thread, The Sens got Heatley by a trade for Hossa.

How in the hell did you expect the Leafs to get Crosby for Antropov?
The Pens drafted Antropov.

You could maybe trade Antorpov to the Pens for a pair if Sid's skates.

Crosby before season started was worth nottin.
And they could've throw into the deal Kilger and Wilm...

yes LEAFS suck some major balls...

Hey - MONTREAL WON YESTERDAY!!!

HOOORAAAY MR. KOVALEV!!!! :) :) :)

i dont care who wins as long as its not sens

vladvirus said:
Crosby before season started was worth nottin.
And they could've throw into the deal Kilger and Wilm...

You are kidding right?
Crosby is the hottest prospect to come along in years, no price would have got him from the Pens, not even if the Leafs offerred Sundin, Belfour and McCabe.

Yet another loss to the Bruins tonight. Although I am a Bruins fan. The Bruins should have been easy pickings for the Leafs. But then again, as this post states, The Leafs SUCK!

Neither the Bruins nor the Leafs are going to win the cup this season.

I, being a Kings fan, personally loved it when they beat the Leafs a few weeks ago. :D Sean Avery....biggest b*stard in the NHL, hanging out with the hottest girl! :lol:

Now tucker got hurt...

Well 49 points is pretty good - lets hope for the best!
Calgary and Vancouver are next - and they are well put together teams - unlike pitsburg and such that try to ride on shoulders of an 18 year old...

GO LEAFS GO!

Every time the Leafs get into injury troubles, they play alot better. Thats one thing I never understood about this team.

And please dont anyone tell me that this team has depth! They dont. I think it is pure luck.

I remember the playoffs a few years ago when Sundin was injured. Roberts and Joey N. stepped it up and kicked arse. Once Sundin came back, well we kow what happened... :roll:

It's gonna be a fun road trip to watch. EDM, CGY, and VAN are all good teams and play hard.

GO LEAFS GO!

The only way leafs will win stanley is if we kidnap Pat Quinn right before the playoffs!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great coach but he likes the older players too much. He prefers working with veterans rather than young talent.

We should have kept Crawford when he was coaching the baby Leafs...

-RH_Marco- said:
belfour should retire!

Nah ! didnt u hear they've developed wheelchair on skates.

BELFOUR WILL TAKE STANLEY IN 2036!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom