Lookin for a lil downtown crew | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lookin for a lil downtown crew

Nice ride, but I'm sure you know this. You have any routes in mind? I usually just cruise around dt, but getting a bit dull on my own..

Sorry for the late reply, putting El mini-Cockblock to sleep.

How about Aylmer rd-bayview-pottery rd-DVP-somewhere uptown?

Kinda short notice but im going out to putt around for a bit, gonna stop by Town Moto for 15 min if anyone wants to join, im on a black harley Sportster, come by say hello

I was all over downtown tonight, ripped down the DVP, gardiner, had a coffee in liberty, grabbed a bite to eat in highpark/ronces area, then booted up 427, 401, down avenue, and back to yonge and eg. Even managed to carry a six pack home from the LCBO in my jacket two blocks from my apartment :p

Would have been better with a few crew members. All my friends are old and boring ;)

Guys, sorry for bailing last night. The kid was particularly uneasy. But I'm open for any other night

Did anyone end up starting that whatsapp group? Cant always check the forum, but would be nice to check to see if guys plan on going for a little rip by checking the app.

Did anyone end up starting that whatsapp group? Cant always check the forum, but would be nice to check to see if guys plan on going for a little rip by checking the app.
i have one thats pretty private with like 5 or 6 of us. I could start another one up or maybe we can start adding people to it.. ill talk to my group admin who im buddies with and see what he says. its general casual though, not all meet up/riding chat. Sounds like I oughta start one up.

Last night was a nice quiet night, city was pretty dead for a Thursday, so was lnl. Good night with the boys, but not enough people were out in general. I guess everyone got scared away by the rain- even though downtown was bone dry all day. This weekend supposed to suck, I'll be around though like always. Any one up for Tom's Dairy Freeze tonight on Queensway?

PM me or post here.. I'll try to keep an eye out.
That aside.. Heads Up, Motosocial is approaching us, can't believe its been a month already. Wednesday July 8! I'll be riding out from Canary/Distillery District.

tumblr_nqg9fp_Tze_G1txs51go1_1280.jpg

http://themotosocial.com/
I'm coming from Canary District too..

I'm coming from Canary District too..
No way! what are you riding? I just made the whatsapp group for gtam whatsapp chat,, anyone who wants to join, pm me your number and i'll add you..

hey guys, I'm from downtown T.O., always out & riding, available to ride July 2,3,4 & 5, if anyone here would like to meet & ride let me know, c ya

Last edited:
I was all over downtown tonight, ripped down the DVP, gardiner, had a coffee in liberty, grabbed a bite to eat in highpark/ronces area, then booted up 427, 401, down avenue, and back to yonge and eg. Even managed to carry a six pack home from the LCBO in my jacket two blocks from my apartment :p

Would have been better with a few crew members. All my friends are old and boring ;)

that's my hood! (Queen West/Lib Vill) and that would've been fun. **** Tapatalk, it shows me every thread EXCEPT this one. I gotta re-install it or something. I only ever get to check the actual forum every few days and Im always too late. dagnammit!

Back
Top Bottom