Lookin for a lil downtown crew | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lookin for a lil downtown crew

Do you have a route in mind?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Not really. Have never had a crew, or get to group ride much... Hoping others have recommendations. From the core its either east, west, or north.

lets get out tonight guys. tomorrows going to be a wash from the looks of it.

I'll jump on board here as well. I'm more of a solo rider type, but might be nice to get out in a group from time to time and hopefully learn some new routes in and around the city.

Last night was a nice quiet night, city was pretty dead for a Thursday, so was lnl. Good night with the boys, but not enough people were out in general. I guess everyone got scared away by the rain- even though downtown was bone dry all day. This weekend supposed to suck, I'll be around though like always. Any one up for Tom's Dairy Freeze tonight on Queensway?

PM me or post here.. I'll try to keep an eye out.
That aside.. Heads Up, Motosocial is approaching us, can't believe its been a month already. Wednesday July 8! I'll be riding out from Canary/Distillery District.

tumblr_nqg9fp_Tze_G1txs51go1_1280.jpg

http://themotosocial.com/

Id love to join your little crew.

I live at yonge and eg, home by 6:30 every day. Im out riding by myself in no general direction almost every chance I get in the evenings. Would be great to have some peeps to ride with.

Experienced rider, R6

Mine?

sorry I should have just said Id love to join any of you in the downtown area for cruises the next time a small group meets up :) My bad.

Yeah, last night was a beaut, checked out cherry beach for the first time.. if you guys are up for a ride tonight let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom