Local Auto Thefts | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Local Auto Thefts

Sounds like a spontaneous reaction to me ? If the clerk were a cop he'd probably get a medal.
Even if he was off duty!

Too bad he didn't have time to smash the kids face off of something But in all honesty, with so many guns being involved in these type of thefts it might make me think twice before doing something like this. Not worth your life.

How long before laws change so that we can defend our families and property I wonder..

Too bad he didn't have time to smash the kids face off of something But in all honesty, with so many guns being involved in these type of thefts it might make me think twice before doing something like this. Not worth your life.

It's like driving in the States. NEVER flip anyone off no matter what they do.
(They say an armed society is a polite society. Not sure if US gun death rates would confer...)

Sounds like a spontaneous reaction to me ? If the clerk were a cop he'd probably get a medal.
I’d give the kid a medal and bigger bat but the concern is robbers trading their bats in for more lethal weapons.

How long before laws change so that we can defend our families and property I wonder..
Saying that you have anything for self defense in Canada makes that object a weapon in the eyes of our laws and you able to be charged.

You can defend yourself, but you cannot plan to defend yourself in any way.

Last edited:
Saying that you have anything for self defense in Canada makes that object a weapon in the eyes of our laws and you able to be charged.

You can defend yourself, but you cannot plan to defend yourself in anyway.
Spontaneousness is everything.

As a biker squad cop once told me: If you're going to carry a bat, be sure to have a ball and glove.

When it comes to defending my family of property, I’m happy leaving my fate to a jury of my peers.

When it comes to defending my family of property, I’m happy leaving my fate to a jury of my peers.
For family I'm with you. For property odds are not in my favor. They can have it.

EDIT:
Even if I won in court, I lost tens of thousands in lawyers fees. No problem for people but that probably exceeds the value of the property I was trying to save and insurance would have paid if it got stolen but I'm stuck with the bill after charges.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I watched it on instagram / meta. I wouldn't bet either way as far as staging. Isn't a fuzzy helmet illegal?

Sorry, can't find a good link. Not even sure if situation is real or made up for clicks. @foulbunnie posted a video on tiktok today of a masked guy jumping out of a car towards a rider at a light. Bike took off. Tiktok wants you to login to see it. I saw it posted on a private group so that link won't work here.

"Hijack mid day. If you see these bozos they are still ... - TikTok"

EDIT:
The audacity of these punks to think they can just walk up on anyone - that too in broad daylight..!

Implement Sharia law penalties for these idiots or let folks defend themselves...

Last edited:
This guy had a whole business plan worked out. Steal vehicles and re-vin to build a rental fleet. Steal the rented vehicles while they were out and re-vin to collect insurance payout (from the renters insurance policies) without reducing fleet size.

This guy had a whole business plan worked out. Steal vehicles and re-vin to build a rental fleet. Steal the rented vehicles while they were out and re-vin to collect insurance payout (from the renters insurance policies) without reducing fleet size.

Was just about to post this. Does ANYONE make an honest living anymore? Never seen or heard about so many scammers my entire life. CRA should seize all bank accounts and assets. Make them start over again from Zero.

Last edited:

It's smart actually....very effing smart.

But he's dumb because he got caught.

I'm smart(ish), why the hell don't I use this for evil...

Back
Top Bottom