Local Auto Thefts | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Local Auto Thefts

Effing hell....

And again, at least one was on a release order. I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were also know to police but heaven forbid you identify armed thieving dbags because they are young. I agree with the YA act for things like shoplifting but once you start bringing weapons into play, you should have to play in big boy court with big boy consequences.

I agree with the YA act for things like shoplifting but once you start bringing weapons into play, you should have to play in big boy court with big boy consequences.

The rules are already in place. Try getting Skippy and his kumbaya crew to get on board with using them.

We need more diversity...can't have majority of these thieves being of a particular demographic now, can we?

Anyways, once the Halal mortgages get approved, hoping they will implement Sharia penalties for theft soon after..

Chop chop chop!
If you don't mind civil rights violations check out what they are doing in El Salvador to combat street crime.

And again, at least one was on a release order. I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were also know to police but heaven forbid you identify armed thieving dbags because they are young. I agree with the YA act for things like shoplifting but once you start bringing weapons into play, you should have to play in big boy court with big boy consequences.
Agreed. If the crime was spontanous and random the YO act. If it required planning and premeditation it's an adult event.

I’m having a hard time gathering up internal sympathy for criminals because they can get tortured if failing at being criminals…

I’m having a hard time gathering up internal sympathy for criminals because they can get tortured if failing at being criminals…

I blame most (not all) single parent homes.
Here in the west they have some financial support. In other countries - not so much (I stand to be corrected if wrong).

Thug life.

I don't feel sorry at all.

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes...

At other times, employees at ServiceOntario have flagged suspicious activity, such as when the same person shows up dozens of times to register different vehicles. That was allegedly the case with Milton Hylton, who was charged with 168 counts of various Criminal Code offences in March.

He was released on bail, pending trial. No charges are yet proven.

Just for laughs:

I saw a Volvo ad on TV where they let you take European delivery of your new car, drive it in Europe on your vacation and then they ship it to Canada for you.

They don't mention the car gets stolen when it gets here and shipped back to Europe or the middle east.

Not auto theft but I'm not surprised to see this activity. Unsure if real or fake but watch yourself at red lights...

Back
Top Bottom