Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 328 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
"As for how these stolen items made it to Mollov's home, Borissov said the "best [he] can think of" is that they had fallen inside his vehicle after he walked to Mollov's car to get himself a sandwich while he had the deceased's wallet."

I have no love for Tag but I wouldn't complain if one "fell" into my car.
When someone who is on the force for 16 years is accused of this sort of thing, with some pretty damning evidence, you really need to start tearing into his past history as well.

I got lipped off to by a duty cop at a huge public event for 'rolling my eyes' at him when I was completely in the right.
I'm an old white guy, if I had been a visible minority what might have happened ?

I guess this cop hasn't watched The First 48. Never looks good when a killer has google search history the next morning of local murders or deaths.

has been suspended with pay since February 2022.

From the Sunshine List....

2024​
City Of Toronto - Police ServiceBoris Borissov
$116,479.92​
2023​
$120,835.10​
2022​
$125,003.90​
If found guilty then lock him up and demand all the money back.

If found guilty then lock him up and demand all the money back.
There is no way he is getting jail for this. Short-term demotion at best. The blue line is very thick. Douggie needs to update PSA. Those charges should have been adjudicated years ago and there appears to be sufficient evidence for immediate termination regardless of any potential criminal trial.

There is no way he is getting jail for this. Short-term demotion at best. The blue line is very thick. Douggie needs to update PSA. Those charges should have been adjudicated years ago and there appears to be sufficient evidence for immediate termination regardless of any potential criminal trial.
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails, just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me, have some courtesy
Have some sympathy and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste

And that's a damned shame because the sort of thing that he's accused of is exactly the kind that should result in being cashiered. People need to be able to trust the police. Who will ever trust this guy again, to be more than a glorified crossing guard?

I’ve said it before but it bares repeating. Brampton is a 100 sq. km. garbage dump that needs to be levelled.*

* I’m upwind, so I have no issues with using a low yield nuke.

I’ve said it before but it bares repeating. Brampton is a 100 sq. km. garbage dump that needs to be levelled.*

* I’m upwind, so I have no issues with using a low yield nuke.
Anthrax bomb apparently keeps it uninhabitable for decades to ensure it isn't repopulated immediately.

Another suspended with pay for off-duty firearm infractions. F me. PSA needs to change. A normal citizen would get a firearm prohibition and so should the cop. That should also result in firing as they can't do their job.

Peel police were called to investigate an incident in which a firearm was discharged on Dec. 9, 2023. During the investigation, two firearms were recovered – one of which was registered to a Hamilton resident.

Police say the firearm was not reported as missing or stolen.

During a subsequent search at a Hamilton home, police say an overcapacity magazine and 20 registered firearms were seized.

Toronto police say 51-year-old Cst. Frederick Teatero has been charged with two counts of careless storage of a firearm, unauthorized possession of a prohibited device and failing to report.

Another suspended with pay for off-duty firearm infractions. F me. PSA needs to change. A normal citizen would get a firearm prohibition and so should the cop. That should also result in firing as they can't do their job.

He could still be a cop.

HB5pt0.gif

Last edited:

Peel police were called to investigate an incident in which a firearm was discharged on Dec. 9, 2023. During the investigation, two firearms were recovered – one of which was registered to a Hamilton resident.

Police say the firearm was not reported as missing or stolen.

During a subsequent search at a Hamilton home, police say an overcapacity magazine and 20 registered firearms were seized.

Toronto police say 51-year-old Cst. Frederick Teatero has been charged with two counts of careless storage of a firearm, unauthorized possession of a prohibited device and failing to report.

Paid vacations for the win....one guy made over $1M while on paid suspension for 9 DAMN YEARS!

As of April 1st, I believe police chiefs can suspend officers without pay so long as the cop is charged and the bad deeds happened off duty.

No examples yet -- but a lot of the stuff in this forum (possession of illegal firearms, assaults, use of stolen credit cards, sale of police radios...) would be fair game.

As of April 1st, I believe police chiefs can suspend officers without pay so long as the cop is charged and the bad deeds happened off duty.

No examples yet -- but a lot of the stuff in this forum (possession of illegal firearms, assaults, use of stolen credit cards, sale of police radios...) would be fair game.
Good. There should be consequences for being a criminal, even more so if you're in a position of a law enforcement officer...which should carry heavier penalties compared to the general public.

You're literally abusing your power to enrich yourself and those around you, or protecting your own skin because you can navigate through the system.

Back
Top Bottom