Last few blasts for this year - who wants to ride? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Last few blasts for this year - who wants to ride?

I would be up for a ride... I live in thornhill. Where do join in. Steve. 416-994-9020. New to the forum...

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I'm off to the UK Tuesday through next Friday so I'm out for any rides in the foreseeable near future but who knows - maybe we'll have a mild end of November / early December. I haven't packed the bike away just yet in case there are some more riding opportunities when I return. Have fun guys - be safe.

Just got in from +350k of mainly dirt around Creemore (and an hour on the Barrie Snowmobile Club area just East of the town)

826365f18a07925b426699187b247ff9.png

Not bad for NOVEMBER!

Booted around for a bit this afternoon then put them both away for the season.
Figured I would do it on a nice day rather than waiting till 1st snowfall and doing it in the freezing cold like I do every other year...

Ouch. If this was posted earlier, i would have joined you!

What about anyone for a quick boot on Wednesday Nov 18th if the weather holds?
I'd be tentative for a 10am-3pm ride.

Interested in dirt riding on Sunday...I have a 250 Honda. Living from thornhill to a starting point...can fit another bike in my trailer if anyone wants a lift to the trails...Steve. 416-994-9020

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What do you ride? Do you ride weekdays or weekends?

Hello, I ride a Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic. I'm off Thursday and Friday this week. I ride the trails at the granny on a Honda crf230f. Looking to ride either unit the snow falls. Usually take out the dirt bike on the weekends. Ride at night on weekdays on my street bike. Steve. 416-994-9020

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in riding this coming Sunday or even one day during next week? I'm back on Friday but I haven't looked at the weather forecasts yet...

Cant do monday - I'm swamped with work this week but I may be able to swing Wednesday if I can clear my schedule and if the weather agrees and allows...

Mon will be 3 deg c, good enough for me.

Cant do monday - I'm swamped with work this week but I may be able to swing Wednesday if I can clear my schedule and if the weather agrees and allows...
Wed shows <1mm rain/snow in Creemore, nothing in Bethany. 4 deg c high. Any plans yet?

Yesterday was an amazing day despite the strong and cold winds - riding on Xmas eve in double digit temps and not a single sign of snow anywhere? That was a once-in-a-lifetime :)

Trail conditions are spectacular, not nearly as treacherous as one would think for this time of year. If this weather holds up, I'm definitely in for more riding next week but let's try to start earlier given that it's dark and really cold by 4:30. Thanks Nam, Dee and Mike - I had a blast.

Happy holidays to all.

Back
Top Bottom