Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 214 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Track day fun
19e1c0a60a55ce0ae40e2ac4317ae6bf.jpg
91d171762b988aaea7fdc471c14fe8da.jpg
fef0e689f2a418e768ef7320204acf8e.jpg
ba49500e45a7fe4c707a840857c3b2d2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Fantastic write up Randy...
You're making us all jealous of course...

I do! Feels 600-ish corners, pulls strong, feels like a v4 but you can actually get parts for it. Minor issues to work out still, but that's with any bije

19th at GB or 25th at SMP... decisions, decisions.....
Can't do both.. curses...

I'll be there this Thursday even for a 5-9. Probably a bit too far for most of you from what I remember of our conversation the last time I was out. I'll enjoy it just the same. Running reverse alien.

anybody know which direction they are running for Tuesday?

I'll ask Paul

I'll be there this Thursday even for a 5-9. Probably a bit too far for most of you from what I remember of our conversation the last time I was out. I'll enjoy it just the same. Running reverse alien.

Best time of the year to do it as the sun will still be up at 9:00.

I took the R1 around the block to test some new changes. A parent had to console their child before I even came by. Might need a baffle first.

Monday June 18th, lots of spots open at Calabogie... just sayin'...
Ugh.... why does it have to be so far away!! To be on the track for just one day is a 3 day commitment! We're still in our busy season at work and I just can't take the time off. Hell, I even have a hard time missing one day for GBM!
As for next week, it sounds like the majority are going to GBM over SMP. I'm in. Hopefully the weather holds.

We'll keep an eye on it could be either both or none, :)

Ugh.... why does it have to be so far away!! To be on the track for just one day is a 3 day commitment! We're still in our busy season at work and I just can't take the time off. Hell, I even have a hard time missing one day for GBM!
As for next week, it sounds like the majority are going to GBM over SMP. I'm in. Hopefully the weather holds.

It can be only a 2 day commitment. Several times we've packed up and been on the road by 6pm, and home by about midnight. Still a commitment, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom