Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 148 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Wow, and I tought I was short, Pedrosa is only 5'2" and he riding a 1000rr, I guess I should stop complaining that I'm on my tip-toe on the 1000rr. When you're good it doesn't matter your height, its just getting the bike moving first is the hard part. lol.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

I guess you don't watch racing, eh? Your Repsol 1000RR is meant to be a replica of the MotoGP factory Honda Repsol team bike.

I watch motoGP and know better but I like to think that my 1000rr is the same as what Marquez is riding too :rolleyes: and yes the little guys are fast!

I wish I did watch MotoGP but right now I'm clue-less. I guess after a couple track days I'll want to watch what a real rider can do with a bike; aside from you guys of course. lol

I wish I did watch MotoGP but right now I'm clue-less. I guess after a couple track days I'll want to watch what a real rider can do with a bike; aside from you guys of course. lol

Definitely don't want to watch me - it'll hurt your feelings.
Dave and Smergy are the guys to watch here.

Mentioned the 2 days I want off to bosses - they are balking at having 2 days in 2 weeks.
So I may end up having to pass on the SMP Fabi day on the 11th, and to TMP May 16/17 weekend instead, and then SMP Long track on the 25th.

After a couple of track days you'll want to get a dedicated track bike. Most people (all of us chatting here today included) crash within their first 4 track days. First day you love it, second day you start to get confident and push yourself to new limits. 3rd day you continue to increase your pace but your technique and understanding of what you're doing isn't there yet, and inevitably you crash, and you won't understand why.

Been there have that shirt

Another popular one is "Girlfriends + Trackdays = Crash".
I have one too.... first one issued in 2012.

That's a good one too, Tim. It seems to be mostly a TMP weekend phenomenon. LOL

It was the fourth track day for me. My poor beautiful street bike :(

It was the fourth track day for me. My poor beautiful street bike :(

You were just testing Gsxxy's character is all...
Besides, guys dig chicks with scars. ;-)

I would cry if I got a scratch on my road bike. I do have a dedicated track bike, just still putting it together. So the 4th track day is D day.lol. I'll make sure I have some tim bits that day.

That's another problem, being afraid to scratch the bike. Typically that will make you ride tight and constantly be worried about going down.

When do you expect your track bike to be ready? What do you need to finish?

Just have to put on the clip-on and put the hitch on the car. Already have the clip-on and the hitch is on the way. Will try and put the clip-on on the bike next week. Still have to watch a couple more youtube clips to learn how to do it.lol.

Back
Top Bottom