Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 147 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

You're going on the 11th? Pit with us. I think Randy is planning on going that day also. There will always be a free hand to help with a stand.

definately looking at it, have to wait closer to the date. The other option is the soar pracise round that weekend then long track a week or 2 later. Aiming at fabi at the moment, but nothing set in stone

See you there. I'll be the newbie having a hard time getting on and off the bike, no side stand on track bike.lol.

See us where? As Doozer said, lots of people around to help you out with rear stands etc - just takes a a couple of track days to get the knack of it. You may also want to practice in your garage a few times - have somebody there to help catch the bike in case you lose balance.

Doozer - sorry about breaking the Shanny rules already.. D'oh! Completely forgot about that.

Smergy - SOAR practice rounds sound good, and the price is right, but I'm having extreme difficulty justifying giving Ken any more of my money.

Will be at Fabi on May 11. Lol, I've already asked a couple of friends to help me practice getting on and off the bike. Lets just say they found it very funny. They don't ride. etc. Let me know later where to pit and I'll join you guys. Just send me s PM. PS. didn't realize my text/ fond was diffrent, will look at my setting later.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

That message sent from Tapatalk is fine, but the other message on the track bike thread had font and colour codes.

Pitting at Fabi (and anywhere else) is obviously first come first serve. I'll be driving there on the morning of, so might not be there until after 8:00. I have a red and white Canada flag canopy and a green and back ZX-6R #817.

I've already asked a couple of friends to help me practice getting on and off the bike. Lets just say they found it very funny. They don't ride. etc.

Just get your friends to be there to catch the bike in case it slips on you is all. The most difficult part is holding the bike while you put the stand under the spools using one hand only.

Dave told you what his bike looks like (forgot to mention the Thundercat logo on the side though). Smergy has a white CBR1000 (#236) with a big ghostbusters logo on each side, mine is a red/white/black Daytona 675 with Kohlarbonez on the lowers (#237)

Should be an easy group to find.

I have a repsol color honda 1000rr. Its more orange than anything else and my number is 850. I'm going to try and get there for 7:30 if possible. I have a red and black Harbour Freight folding trailer. Thanks for the invite.

When I say getting on and off the bike is hard, I really mean it.lol I'm on my tip toes when I'm on the bike and to come off without a side stand I have to lean the bike to get my left foot flat on the ground. This lean angle is causing me problems due to the weight of the bike. Once I'm off the bike, I'm ok puting the bike on the stand, but I'm still going to practice both.

may 11th you say?

never been to Fabi

I sold my tow car in the fall, and my 2015 jetta doesn't have a hitch available yet

If not, i have a 4x8 trailer if anyone wants to use it in the mean time

I'll keep you guys posted

you just need to make an adapter

fabi is good fun, better than nelson for sure.

fabi is good fun, better than nelson for sure.

Fabi is my favourite layout. I like long track but the Fabi sections are the most fun IMO, so it's better to take about half the time and do those sections twice as much ;)

I'll be going on May 11 but probably just to watch and be pit crew.
Hoping for May 22 at Mosport to be my first day this year...

If your going all the way to the track... you may as well bring gixxy. Just sayin'

I'll be going on May 11 but probably just to watch and be pit crew.
Hoping for May 22 at Mosport to be my first day this year...

Will be at Fabi on May 11. Lol, I've already asked a couple of friends to help me practice getting on and off the bike. Lets just say they found it very funny. They don't ride. etc. Let me know later where to pit and I'll join you guys. Just send me s PM. PS. didn't realize my text/ fond was diffrent, will look at my setting later.

https://youtu.be/bYtUQ6cXkgY

Is that you in the background? ;)

Back
Top Bottom