Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 130 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

yeah, could go either way, figured we'll see how it goes

Singing up when I get home

Save a spot for me!

*edit* weather isn't looking to good right now, so i'm holding off until tomorrow.

Last edited:
man up dave!

I just singed up

see you guys saturday

save me a spot in the pits!

the only reasonable explanation to missing the start of track day season @ GBM would be you're going dirtbiking. Have fun dirtbiking :)

I'm out :( won't be able to make it...

well, whatever the reason, hope to see you next time, maybe TMP on the 18th or shannonville on the sunday towards the end of the month

I'm all packed up and ready to roll!

Leaving Fergus around 5:30am, and should be in Grandbend for 8:00am

Just going to be Randy, Tom, and me?

See you guys there

Great weekend @ GBM. SOAR ran a good show. Lots of track time. Only 1 incident on saturday and a couple minor ones on sunday. Track had good grip and you couldn't ask for better weather.

112_3316.jpg
112_3322.jpg

Glad to hear it was good. I'm really disappointed that I couldn't make it...

How's the "new" CBR?

It went from crazy to down right mental. The stomp grips I have on it were the only issue I had, with a new suit they were too slippery, it was hard to give it full beans and not slip. New fueling, an extra 1500 rpm of pull (z-bomb) and the quickshifter make quite the difference. I have the steering stem torqued to spec, but I think its a little too tight still. Other than that runs well.

Nice. I can't wait to see it in action. I wonder if I can still keep up on my tiny 600. SMP would be a nice place to test.

hoping for SMP in 2 weeks, but I somehow lost my gas cap during the last session, musta forgot to tighten it/put it back on. Looked around the pit but couldn't find it. Hopefully get it in time.

yup, vortex one, you can get cheaper chinease ones, but I don't really want water leaking in. Got rid of the ignition, may as well get rid of the gas cap too.

Right. I'll keep my keyed one for now since I don't feel the need to remove my ignition. I did reduce the wiring harness a bit over the winter though and reroute some stuff so that there are only wires on one side in the front end now.

Back
Top Bottom