Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 129 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Yep, I'm sure we'll get a good review from a few people. I might stop there on my way to Ganaraska in a few weeks and check it out.

same boat as everyone else, wait and see how it goes. So whats the reason you are so anti-TMP dave? Tech + timeliness + marshals?

same boat as everyone else, wait and see how it goes. So whats the reason you are so anti-TMP dave? Tech + timeliness + marshals?

Those points add to it, but I've just never really liked that track. The layout is fun but I've never really had a good feeling for grip on that asphalt. I hate the bumps and now with the unprotected wall issues, naa, I'm okay without TMP.

This year will be Calabogie for the first time, and getting back to SMP. Really missed it last year. SMP for me is the benchmark of my pace and I want to get back there really badly.

I'm thinking of doing may 10th at the bend

anyone interested?

Hells yea. Dave and I will be there.

Back... at least temporarily.
Will wait to hear about how SOAR treats non-racers. If good, then I will consider the end of May day.
Thinking Sunday, May 25th at Shannonville too.

Well look who it is.... Welcome back brother... And yea, I can tolerate you non-racers. Come out and ride!

bbq would be pretty awesome!

I have a portable one that i didn't even assemble, that I could bring

Unless there is some inside joke that i don't know about.

I'm a go for The 10th, weather permitting

Getting a new master cylinder that i would like to try out.

Sooo.. what is the deal with the 10th? Will there be 3 groups plus the racers?

they said up to 80 bikes, so think up to 4 groups depending on turn out. This is kind of a feeler for the rest of the season, if its the 2nd class citizen treatment/4 groups I'll go elsewhere

I have a small camping bbq too, and a 5lb propane cylinder. I was sort of joking. Packing even more stuff for the track would be annoying... but it would be cool to bbq at the track. So much easier just to make a sandwich and go. LOL

I think "who knows" is the best answer for the format of the track days. :p

I have a small camping bbq too, and a 5lb propane cylinder. I was sort of joking. Packing even more stuff for the track would be annoying... but it would be cool to bbq at the track. So much easier just to make a sandwich and go. LOL

Just signed up for the 10th. BBQ and an espresso machine are track essentials!

Just signed up for the 10th. BBQ and an espresso machine are track essentials!

So you're going rain or shine? I guess they still have their cancellation policy, but not refundable, instead it applies to a future date.

Anyone using an Accosato master cylinder?

Just wondering if it is worth the extra $100 for the PRS system or a fixed 19 or 18

I use a brembo RCS, but 19x18 is the way to go, 19x20 feels like wood to me.

Anyone using an Accosato master cylinder?

Just wondering if it is worth the extra $100 for the PRS system or a fixed 19 or 18

Saturday is looking great now

I'm booking Wednesday if it still is Sunny!

Back
Top Bottom