Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay

Seriously, did something happen? I was leaving as an OPP cruiser pulled in, I think before 11.

I thought maybe they were just going to the Tim's after coming off the 401...

Don't think anything happened but seems cops like to lurk bikers there. Probably worse on weekends.

Don't think anything happened but seems cops like to lurk bikers there. Probably worse on weekends.

well im king poser, and no opp or tps never approached when im usually there, and if they did, whats wrong with that.
you guys are there after work, and theyre just passing thru because of work, just keep posing and i see nothing wrong with that, if they ever approach you with loitering, just tell them ill be right back, and go buy something or go to the washroom, gear up and say, you still need me.

well im king poser, and no opp or tps never approached when im usually there, and if they did, whats wrong with that.
you guys are there after work, and theyre just passing thru because of work, just keep posing and i see nothing wrong with that, if they ever approach you with loitering, just tell them ill be right back, and go buy something or go to the washroom, gear up and say, you still need me.
Sure bro if not doing nothing wrong then there is no problem. Just a bit curious if they harass you for petty things like hidden plates and whatnot. A guy got ticketed for that last time i was there.

hidden plates and whatnot. A guy got ticketed for that last time i was there.

if you dont wear clothes in public, and the police see you, i think you will get a ticket, thats how come you see people with clothes on, cause they dont want a ticket/fine.
there is a big chance dudes with hidden plates know they might get checked sometime, and that sometime was then.
ever seen a hidden plate on a car/truck/suv etc,etc, NO.
bikes aint different, do the right thing.

now towards me, i dont have a plate light, because im not making 100% effort to get it, if i get ticketed for it, please dont feel bad for me.

Anyone down for a pose and ride tonight?

probably be there around 7

I will usually post in the thread that people go to first. But thanks for the heads up. Perhaps you should have looked for the Kennedy Commons thread before posting.

Stalking is all good Peter. Always cool riding with you!

didn't know if my post would get lost in this massive thread or not.. my bad

I'm here, just me, letss see how long I could do this.

No problem. See you there at 7 Poser?

Ill check it out later today with a buddy or 2. Should be there for about 6ish

Yesterday was kinda loaded.

yo son, there was some dudes chillin in the back of a pickup, which had a couch.

Back
Top Bottom