Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay

I'm here n the lots empty... Well I'll comeby Tom....

if you check around 7:30-8ish for sure its gonna have a crowd, but its not really hot summer out for now at night.

that time is coming soon, where it will be till late morning posing( till 1-2-3-4am)depends on the night, i prefer sundown posing, this way im not sweating for no reason.

didnt see anyone so went over to the chapters lot, came back didnt see anyone. so jus got home... hope to see ya'll tomorrow...

i'll be headin to brimley lawrence timmys at 3:30.. pm me if anyone wants to meet up. gonna be at kc's in the eve aswell. weather is gooooood , comeout guyz! green kawi Hash...

I will be stopping by for a quick coffee and heading down to the lakeshore and leslie meet after. Hope to see some guys there!

Comeon guy it's B E A utiful out today... Where is everybody at???? Lots empty I'll wait for few mins....

damn looks like it's gonna rain i'm gonna ride down to lakeshore timmies with a friend hope to see some of you there.

in my way from pickering to KC i did twyn rivers, old finch, milner rd and st andrews... i was at KC around 7... only one guy there... then i headed to L&L... believe me... that place is only for POSERS... i just stay like 10 mins (and that is a lot)... definitely is not my thing... then nice ride through lakeshore west to smell "clean" air from the lake... and then back home taking the Gardener Express...

Nice SOLO ride..!!!

cheers

Juan.

P.S.- btw... for those who think L.E.D. lights under the fairings is Ilegal... i was riding side by side with a cop... and the co-pilot just showed me the finger:)thumbup:).. like saying "nice bike dude"

did the 2 river today with rough riders... then went to lakeshore, dam those train tracks are slippery, thanx god didnt damge my toy, jus a few scratches... but my shoulder n leg hurts... anyways im gonna stick to the kc's till i get a bigger bike 600 for me is not good on the highway....

did the 2 river today with rough riders... then went to lakeshore, dam those train tracks are slippery, thanx god didnt damge my toy, jus a few scratches... but my shoulder n leg hurts... anyways im gonna stick to the kc's till i get a bigger bike 600 for me is not good on the highway....
HTF do you need a bigger bike for the highway? Were you able to keep up with them at twyn rivers?

Last edited:

Wow..!!! that sucks man..!!! you sound so exciting in your last two posts... sucks...

Hey Juan, did that guy from Boston Pizza ever get back to you?

Also, Saturday is supposed to be clear now; anyone else riding?

HTF do you need a bigger bike for the highway? Were you able to keep up with them at twyn rivers?

at 3 turns i was lft behind, other then that it was good, but these guys jus killed it on the highway... it was all good unil i got to the lakeshore, oh well jus need a frame slider... Need a bigger bike caz at 150 i wasnt comfy, will be better with a 9r or 10r... but still at that speed i was lft behind....

Hey Juan, did that guy from Boston Pizza ever get back to you?

Also, Saturday is supposed to be clear now; anyone else riding?

naaahh not yet... i think i will visit BP tonight... around 7-8... this have to be massive..!!! otherwise they wont host the night... i will let you know Cory...

tomorrow Saturday the west end guys will host a run... meet at third line/401... i will join the ride depending on destination... otherwise i will ride SOLO to niagara falls and east some crab legs... then head back to pickering...

cheers

Juan.

Came by to check this chillin spot yesterday. Lots of sick bikes gathered round but do cops harass you guys all the time?

Came by to check this chillin spot yesterday. Lots of sick bikes gathered round but do cops harass you guys all the time?

Seriously, did something happen? I was leaving as an OPP cruiser pulled in, I think before 11.

I thought maybe they were just going to the Tim's after coming off the 401...

Back
Top Bottom