Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay

I invited a few peeps to KC but some peeps said they didn't wanna go cause of the cops? wtf? Somethin up with KC??

-Jamie M.

parrantly last week a bunch of skidgits were doing burnouts in cars and bikes or something and cops showed up and booked some people??

More or less. Was a post in the Random Night Ride thread about it.. more or less bunch of idiots set up a stunt show, there were complaints about that and about people hanging out at the KC Timmies lot, so cops are patrolling the area and kicking everyone out. Bunch of BS...

YouTube Wednesday night at Kennedy commons, hopefully you will see. It's a 10min video, watch it all.

There is a thread called ; really? Highbeams during the day?

So..POPO's are blocking the entire K/C area....just got a text from TekNinja.

That is bull CRAP.

*EDIT*

You can go to K/C BUT you must go INSIDE and BUY and DRINK your beverage...you can't drink it outside or you will get kicked off the property.

Last edited:
^wow
im heading out now to see whats going on

So..POPO's are blocking the entire K/C area....just got a text from TekNinja.

That is bull CRAP.

Yup. Property owners (of the entire Commons) have given cops full permission to charge anyone on the property with trespassing unless they are in and STAY in the stores/restaurants... Basically, do your business and/or GTFO. No loitering, no meets, etc.

Pretty crappy, but those idiots brought it on us all.

Some bikers met with the manager at Coffee Time at Progress and Midland and they said "WE OWN THE PROPERTY, USE US ALL YOU WANT!" so we took our business there and everyone bought something, so they were happy!

Yay for WiFi, Poppy Seed bagels and Higgins Burke tea WOOT!!!

-Jamie M.

Some bikers met with the manager at Coffee Time at Progress and Midland and they said "WE OWN THE PROPERTY, USE US ALL YOU WANT!" so we took our business there and everyone bought something, so they were happy!

Yay for WiFi, Poppy Seed bagels and Higgins Burke tea WOOT!!!

-Jamie M.

accept me on facebook damn it. :)

accept me on facebook damn it. :)
Take a look at my friend list, tell me how many guys you see on it! I like to keep the ratio to 95% women thanks =)

-Jamie M.

lol oh god.

im taking my friend request back! and no more magic tricks for you! haha.

ps. try lavalife or plentyoffish .... not facebook!

Take a look at my friend list, tell me how many guys you see on it! I like to keep the ratio to 95% women thanks =)

-Jamie M.

Are you going to have meets at the coffeetime @ progress???

I went to kc lastnight and it got broken up qiuck.

Do you know where evryone is going to meet now for wed.????

Thanks,

Are you going to have meets at the coffeetime @ progress???

I went to kc lastnight and it got broken up qiuck.

Do you know where evryone is going to meet now for wed.????

Thanks,

i stoped by lastnight were there for like 15 minutes with 3 other bikes we had our cofees outside 2 cop cars but nobody said anything .. anyway midland n progress cofee shop sounds just fine screw KC so whos meetin there tonight midland progress???

i stoped by lastnight were there for like 15 minutes with 3 other bikes we had our cofees outside 2 cop cars but nobody said anything .. anyway midland n progress cofee shop sounds just fine screw KC so whos meetin there tonight midland progress???
Leslie/lakeshore tonight bra

Back
Top Bottom