Jian Ghomeishi is making a comeback! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jian Ghomeishi is making a comeback!

If I was speeding but the judge threw out the ticket because the cop's evidence in court was deemed questionable, it doesn't mean I wasn't necessarily speeding.

Anyhow, the sexual assault issues aside, there was more than enough stories from coworkers and such that cemented the fact the guy was a bit of a dooshnozzle, treating people below him (yes, even the male ones) as "mere mortals" while he strutted about thinking he was holier than thou.

I struggle to support, much less find compassion, for people like that. Be a decent human being no matter how much money you have, or how elevated you are in an organization.

Jian unlike Spicer may think a bit before he speaks, however Jian was an arrogant prat and a bad man before his legal issues, now he's an arrogant prat rebuilding a career, that may think a bit before being a complete dooshbag.

Another CBC reject (and CBC radio at that) that thinks he can make it on his own without the taxpayers backing him. Good luck with that. Sure he has his fanboys but now he is in the real world.

Maybe he should give Rogers a call, he can host HNIC to "bring in the young audience" like the other CBC reject shown the door last year...

Last edited:
Who is this guy? Whan Go Meshy?

Heard he got into a tussle with some musician who was an actor but, didn't want to talk about their acting and got ****** someone would even question this.

Then I heard a lot about this fella and the women he spent time with and lost his job for the interactions he had with them at work and privately.

Isn't the CBC kinda like the government. People work there, trying to justify why it's important they work there.

After the dust settled, I really have no interest in what this fella does. He really didn't interest me before the scandal broke.

The only benefit was the debate of how sexual allegations impact the accused as well as the victims. No clear cut winners. Lots of losers in various degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was speeding but the judge threw out the ticket because the cop's evidence in court was deemed questionable, it doesn't mean I wasn't necessarily speeding.

While your statement is true it's not really a good comparison to the gomeshy situation. You see, all the "victims" went back to the scene of the "crime" repeatedly for more of the same. They were willing victims to his most ungentlemanly behaviour. They only came forward many years later and with fabricated evidence to boot. Gomeshy was looking at a destroyed career, huge legal bills and serious time in the big house. Two out of three ain't bad I guess.

Who is this guy? Whan Go Meshy?

Heard he got into a tussle with some musician who was an actor but, didn't want to talk about their acting and got ****** someone would even question this.

Then I heard a lot about this fella and the women he spent time with and lost his job for the interactions he had with them at work and privately.

Isn't the CBC kinda like the government. People work there, trying to justify why it's important they work there.

After the dust settled, I really have no interest in what this fella does. He really didn't interest me before the scandal broke.

The only benefit was the debate of how sexual allegations impact the accused as well as the victims. No clear cut winners. Lots of losers in various degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"who is this guy?"

* proceeds to detail his life

Haha good comments.

I also think he was a bit of a ********* as a person and YES he definitely did tow the SJW liberal left line which makes it mush harder ti defend him now that he is down.

But here is the larger issue as far as the sexual assault goes and what his co workers said about him. If you go by what the feminists say these days, if you have a single beer with a girl and then have sex consensually, it is considered rape. In fact someone at your office could complain to HR for you looking at the the wrong way. So it really depend on who you are talking to.

So the whole he said she said is just that. If there is no evidence, you cant imprison people just because it felts like he did it.

Anyone who doesn't agree, i welcome you to put yourself in this situation for the sake of discussion. Forget Ghomeishi. Say youre famous and rich (or just a regular guy even) and one person makes a false allegation for whatever reason (say revenge and we know it has happened many times) against you. Then a few of your ex partners also jump on the bandwagon(specially if youre rich and a possible pay out or of court settlement could arise). How would you want the Justine system and society to treat you? Do you want the justice system to treat you as innocent till proven guilty and without bias or do you want the courts and society both treat you like a rapist before any proof if offered.

Im not even just talking about Ghomeishi any more. Im saying in general, its extremely easy to accuse someone (specially men) of sexual harassment in our society without any real consequences (as these girls never even were punished for their lies) and yet extremely hard both financially and personally to prove your innocence.

I just think we shouldn't sensationalize such issues and deal with them emotionally. Rather we should look at it objectively and look at evidence before punishing people.

But that's just my opinion

His behaviour and fetish was well documented and well known by those in the industry long before the court cases. The way I see it, he figured he could play like Trump, O'Reilly, etc. but in the end he was a loser CBC radio host with a small fanboy following and couldn't back it up with the $$$s or power. Most people will never fall into this because they know the limits of their power and money and are not delusional.

Life moves on, did he really have some big career to lose? I say his biggest 15 minutes of fame came with the court cases, most of the world had totally forgotten about this failed pop "star" long ago. CBC radio host lol... at least for him he fleeced the tax payers for a good chunk of money in salary.

You guys are here talking about Gomeshi while MALALA YOUSAFZAI speaks in parliament.

Jeez guys. Start paying attention to the important things in life.

His behaviour and fetish was well documented and well known by those in the industry long before the court cases. The way I see it, he figured he could play like Trump, O'Reilly, etc. but in the end he was a loser CBC radio host with a small fanboy following and couldn't back it up with the $$$s or power. Most people will never fall into this because they know the limits of their power and money and are not delusional.

Life moves on, did he really have some big career to lose? I say his biggest 15 minutes of fame came with the court cases, most of the world had totally forgotten about this failed pop "star" long ago. CBC radio host lol... at least for him he fleeced the tax payers for a good chunk of money in salary.
What does this have to do with Trump? This is cbc's dog that broke his leash

What does this have to do with Trump? This is cbc's dog that broke his leash

Like Trump, O'Reily (you can add Billy Clinton, Bob Barker, whoever) he figured his power and money allowed him to get away with sexual shenanigans. Unlike them (and many others) he had no power and not very much money so no he couldn't (CBC Radio lol). All he had was just enough to get a good lawyer, not enough to make it go away before it got to court.

If anything the thread should be about how money and power can be used to buy your way out, but make sure you have actual money and real power first.

Failed pop star, CBC radio reject, what career did this guy actually lose?

Last edited:
Like Trump, O'Reily (you can add Billy Clinton, Bob Barker, whoever) he figured his power and money allowed him to get away with sexual shenanigans. Unlike them (and many others) he had no power and not very much money so no he couldn't (CBC Radio lol). All he had was just enough to get a good lawyer, not enough to make it go away before it got to court.

If anything the thread should be about how money and power can be used to buy your way out, but make sure you have actual money and real power first.

Failed pop star, CBC radio reject, what career did this guy actually lose?
So do you hate people who have more money than you?

I was talking about Trump

Well Trump has much more money and the peak of his career was/is not a CBC Radio host....the ultra rich and powerful get away with things people like Ghomeishi did without having to appear in court, fact of life (Ghomeishi is/was not ultra rich, was not powerful, he just thought he was), hate the system not the people.

Learn from Ghomeishi's mistake boys and girls, know your place in the pecking order of society.

Pretty sure he made more money than most and while he wasn't a huge celeberity by any means, he had a good job and made more $$$ than most people do on average.

But thats not even the point. Even if you make 40k/yr, why should it be taken away from you IF you are innocent? That's my point.

And fetish is not a crime if its consensual. unwanted and unwelcomed sexual behaviour is a different story but as long as both parties consent, there is no crime when it comes to this

Well Trump has much more money and the peak of his career was/is not a CBC Radio host....the ultra rich and powerful get away with things people like Ghomeishi did without having to appear in court, fact of life (Ghomeishi is/was not ultra rich, was not powerful, he just thought he was), hate the system not the people.

Learn from Ghomeishi's mistake boys and girls, know your place in the pecking order of society.
Trump did not do what Clinton or Ghomeshi did. But that's a whole different story

Back
Top Bottom