Is riding really going to kill me? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is riding really going to kill me?

Most of the people that I know that express the dangers of riding a motorcycle are dumbfounded with the idea of using all of your limbs full time to do it properly. Clutching, shifting, front and rear braking... It's beyond them. They can't even drive a standard automobile. So yes, it seems dangerous to them. Being in construction is inherently dangerous as well. People get killed and injured all the time. But they don't tell me not to do that.

Holy Crap! Yes riding will kill you! Don't do it, especially if you are a young male.

....we can use the insurance break.

Holy Crap! Yes riding will kill you! Don't do it, especially if you are a young male.

....we can use the insurance break.

Also, give me your motorcycle.

Mmmm.... Meatballs

Life is a terminal illness and will kill you anyway. May as well enjoy your limited time.

"Life should not be a
journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely,
in a pretty and well preserved body
but rather,
to skid in broadside
in a cloud of smoke,
thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and proclaiming...
WOW!! WHAT A RIDE!!!!"
Hunter.S.Thompson

oorah!!! Ya want to live forever??

Its no worse than riding a bicycle really fast in the middle of a highway. Maybe even better if you wear full gear.

Something that I think is really dangerous, is riding a bicycle along the edge of the road used by cars and trucks.

Something that I think is really dangerous, is riding a bicycle along the edge of the road used by cars and trucks.

This. And not only that the cyclists just seem to wander into the traffic lane nary a care in the world.

Well short of riding a ditch where else would they go? The entitled ******* cagers are a lot to blame for that issue. Government could pave shoulders and help but that would require action and that takes away from their **** us in the ass daily curriculum

Well short of riding a ditch where else would they go? The entitled ******* cagers are a lot to blame for that issue. Government could pave shoulders and help but that would require action and that takes away from their **** us in the *** daily curriculum

No judgement, I was just saying it's a dangerous activity.

If you don't ride are you really going to live?

You sir, are a philosopher and a gentleman. That was beautiful.

Now it's official

Woot_zpscirl2shv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom