Injured and cannot ride home | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Injured and cannot ride home

Where in Etobicoke do you leave and what size is the engine?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

By a tree and leave it to beaver.

Both ☺

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk
Emergency Motorcycle Services was called. Got my bike home safely and paid just over $100. Had a good chat with Jason who was the one that helped me out from EMS. I couldn't walk so he even carried me to my house, thankfully I'm a small and light (I think I'm light).

Me on the other hand.. Not sure! No fractures at the least, but possible meniscus/mcl tear. Won't know for sure until I do more tests in the upcoming weeks and watch how it heals. My knee can only bend 90 degrees without pain and it also can't straighten. I don't think volleyball and riding pair well together unfortunately

Thanks for asking Joe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Where in Etobicoke do you leave and what size is the engine?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
I actually don't live in etobicoke. I have practices out there. But everything is resolved anyways, thanks!

Last edited:
That sucks @looplise. Hope it's not too bad and that you heal up soon.

Your problem would be finding some one who would ride a purple bike
To help a friend? No problem.
Full face, my darkest visor.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

To help a friend? No problem.
Full face, my darkest visor.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk
Hahaha ?
?

I don't have caa. Thanks for the link, do you by any chance know how much it cost around?

You should get CAA. One tow and your membership is more than paid for.

You should get CAA. One tow and your membership is more than paid for.

I think my Gold membership is about $130/year,

I think my Gold membership is about $130/year,

Yep. And I once got a tow from the 401, beside the airport, to the airport, and it cost me $200. CAA membership is half the price and I usually find something to use it for a few times a year.

Yep. And I once got a tow from the 401, beside the airport, to the airport, and it cost me $200. CAA membership is half the price and I usually find something to use it for a few times a year.
I'll definitely have to look into it. I've never owned a car so CAA wasn't even on my mind.

I'll definitely have to look into it. I've never owned a car so CAA wasn't even on my mind.

"This is going to be a changing day in your life" Dr. Phil. CAA does bicycle assist as well. Check it out.

North America Biker Rescue
Its a FB group that does what the title says. Bikers helping bikers.

....I joined but somehow, now I can't see them when I'm logged into FB. NABR said I'm not blocked by them. I just can't see their group anymore. Seems like there's a glitch somewhere and a whole bunch of members just disappeared. Anybody know how to work FB groups?

Back
Top Bottom