I wanna punch in the face | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I wanna punch in the face

Dude is stealing your shtick , your should be sour

I was hoping nobody would catch on to my compromised position. Doesn't change the fact that my neighbour's a doosh worthy of this thread.

I wanna punch my neighbour in the face.
Example. Me: Do you know Bill Smith? (a simple NO will never suffice) Neighbour: I'm not sure but I don't think so but I know a Bob Smith. Then proceeds to tell me all about Bob Smith until I shut him down. Nothing ever remains on point, everything is an opportunity to monologue about unrelated matter. ugg
Yeah Bob Smith was here yesterday. He said hi

What is this? The Uncle Bobby show?

Am I too sensitive? Went for a Drive Clean at the dealer 8AM. Get ushered to the waiting area which is off the showroom nowhere near the service dept. It's 8AM. It's quiet. I rifle thru the magazine collection. All womens magazines save for a NY Times pullout. It's leftardy but I can read that. A sexified 40-50yr. old woman dressed like a teenager clomps into and out of view. Hard music starts blaring thru the showroom. It's 8AM. Evidently I'm in a nightclub. Now I have to read every sentence 3X. I toss the magazine. It's pointless. The gentleman sitting across from me is engrossed in his Iphone. He seems nonplussed. Do people car shop to blaring morning DJ?

Am I too sensitive? Went for a Drive Clean at the dealer 8AM. Get ushered to the waiting area which is off the showroom nowhere near the service dept. It's 8AM. It's quiet. I rifle thru the magazine collection. All womens magazines save for a NY Times pullout. It's leftardy but I can read that. A sexified 40-50yr. old woman dressed like a teenager clomps into and out of view. Hard music starts blaring thru the showroom. It's 8AM. Evidently I'm in a nightclub. Now I have to read every sentence 3X. I toss the magazine. It's pointless. The gentleman sitting across from me is engrossed in his Iphone. He seems nonplussed. Do people car shop to blaring morning DJ?

Need clarification on a few things:

What is hard music?
Was it 8AM?
Who would you like to punch in the face, exactly?
What is Bob Smith's involvement in all this?

1) was this the Hyundai dealership at markham and steeles?
2) are there any coupons for any services?
3) is there ice cream on site?
4) what is Joe Bass's involvement in all this?

I wanna punch whoever let their elephant (or more probably, large dog) take an enormous dump on my lawn today and didn't pick it up.

If you respond to my Kijiji add for bike gear, state you're also a GTAM member, read the description where I wrote "Pick up items in Bowmanville" yet still ask me "Do you come to Toronto....".

Can someone introduce me to Bob Smith?
....only because you've already met Joe Bass?

Sent from the Purple Zone

I wanna punch whoever let their elephant (or more probably, large dog) take an enormous dump on my lawn today and didn't pick it up.
Sorry.
That was me.
And not my dog/ elephant.
That was also me.

Guys from GTAM that post ads on Kijiji but won't drive from Bowmanville to Toronto to deliver. ?

I freaking ??? this thread

Back
Top Bottom