I wanna punch in the face | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I wanna punch in the face

Meh, it's February still. Leave us be, it's harmless so far. At least we are agreeing on most stuff.

Let's call it a PSA thread.

I'd just move the ****, sit my *** down and plead ignorance if I was challenged. Huh? What bowl?
Yeup. The people who 'occupied' the space are kinda doing you a favour if others aren't bold enough to move the towel and crap, you benefit from their fear of confrontation.

Though if the person claimed their lounge chair within a few minutes I'd let them have it. The chair, that is. Nit a punch in the face.

I understand this thread is meant to be a joke, but it really sounds like some of you are walking around with a lot of suppressed anger and bitterness...........
No joke brah
And trust me, NONE of my anger is suppressed

Sent from the Purple Zone

did I strike a nerve brah
Nope
This is where I go to destress.
Just sayin that the anger is real. I wouldn't actually punch anyone though.
I'm an eater not a fighter.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Rats in a cage is at fever pitch but we have one guy full on zen. What's he hiding?

At the resort we went to you had to sign out your towels and you were responsible for the cost of their replacement, which wasn't cheap... didn't see much in the way of abandoned towels.

******** leaving their garbage on the beach how ever... I made a point of putting one guy's garbage away for him while chiding him, he went and cleaned the whole area after that.

Most cruise ships you sign out your pool towels, its $25US on Royal Carib if you dont turn it in. The lounger 'camping' is a real problem, people will take 5 or 6 sacrificial magazines or books and park a towel and magazine every morning and not show up till 11. The attendants know its a problem but the theme is "everybody have a nice time" so they don't do much.
The loungers on upper decks away from the pool and bars are usually emptier, I use that as a personal barometer, when the stairs become a challenge and the walk to the pool (100ft max) is an issue I back off on pinacolodas , switch to miller lite for a couple hrs.

#realfirstworldproblems

Royal was great when the kids were young. The ships seem too big now. You have to go so far to find a nice quiet nook. Of course if you want to rent the surfing, then there's not a lot of choice. We went on the higher end line, that has the same owner as Royal last time, and it was better for us. Our last cruise we were 29 on a ship meant for 50. Now the big RC ships come across as the plague of locusts, devouring everything in their path!

I pick cruise ships now based on intinerary and ports, not fixtures of the boat. I have many thousands of miles on our own sailboats, Atlantic/Pacific and Caribbean and Med, I take cruises that stop where I want to go. I fully agree Celebrity X new launches, Royal Carb and Norwegian are floating cities and you are sailing with 3,600 of your new friends, but getting to Bonaire for a dive in February, with your wife (that really hates your own sailboat,and your sailing friends) on a nice big boat with a great chef is hard to hate.

Now those F'ers that take all the lounge chairs, jam up the surf wave pool and plug the tubes slide and climbing wall need a boot in the sack. And bringing your 3 yr old to dinner in the formal dining room at 9pm, the little snot ball wants to be in bed.

Add to the list:

People that think that turning a steering wheel more than just a little bit will cause the car to explode.

As I was turning into the sloblaws parking lot the twit exiting does the all too common maximum radius turn while expecting to leave down the middle of the ramp, blocking both the enter and exit ramps. I didn't oblige them and ended up getting the stink eye as if I was the one in the wrong.

It's a tough job but sometimes it would be nice to drive a snow plow.

Most cruise ships you sign out your pool towels, its $25US on Royal Carib if you dont turn it in. The lounger 'camping' is a real problem, people will take 5 or 6 sacrificial magazines or books and park a towel and magazine every morning and not show up till 11. The attendants know its a problem but the theme is "everybody have a nice time" so they don't do much.
The loungers on upper decks away from the pool and bars are usually emptier, I use that as a personal barometer, when the stairs become a challenge and the walk to the pool (100ft max) is an issue I back off on pinacolodas , switch to miller lite for a couple hrs.

#realfirstworldproblems

Those same attendants will smirk and look the other way when you toss the crap aside and take the chair...

I'm spoiled now. Our last cruise had 29 people on a ship that holds 50.
A bunch got off early too, so we had even more room.

Back to the face. People with dark tinted windows. I can't see through, to see the imaginary things you're braking and swerving for, and worse, I can't see the stupid look on your face as I pass by. (Well unless they're mirror tinted, and then I can get a good approximation).

Have we covered theatres yet?

Twats who dig and dig and dig into that crinkly, noisy M&M's bag right behind you in the movie theatre. And usually at the quietest part where the dialogue matters.

Pop slurpers, got to get the last of the liquid from the melting ice cubes up that straw.

Cell phones, 'nuff said.

Chair kickers, man-spreaders and conversationalists carrying on like its their own livingroom. Eff those people too.

Have had too many movie experiences ruined by either cultural marxist content or non-compliant audience behaviour. Also popcorn prices set by Kevin O'Leary.

Have we covered theatres yet?

Twats who dig and dig and dig into that crinkly, noisy M&M's bag right behind you in the movie theatre. And usually at the quietest part where the dialogue matters.

Pop slurpers, got to get the last of the liquid from the melting ice cubes up that straw.

Cell phones, 'nuff said.

Chair kickers, man-spreaders and conversationalists carrying on like its their own livingroom. Eff those people too.

Last chair kicker was seeing spots before the movie started. Dad gave my sister and I a pair of super bright flashlights for xmas one year. Leaves you seeing spots in daytime, works great for the annoying people at movies after their eyes have adjusted.

A sober note to a wishful thinking thread

We are brainwashed into being civilized and "Nice" which has contributed immensely to the privileged attitudes today. Right now we're going through a family dust up that could have been avoided if everyone had been less nice over the years and called out the AH's and idiots.

You used to be able to get Cheech and Chong "Kick Them in the Balls" T shirts. Yeah it hurts but not if you wear heavy boots.

I wanna punch my neighbour in the face.
Example. Me: Do you know Bill Smith? (a simple NO will never suffice) Neighbour: I'm not sure but I don't think so but I know a Bob Smith. Then proceeds to tell me all about Bob Smith until I shut him down. Nothing ever remains on point, everything is an opportunity to monologue about unrelated matter. ugg

I wanna punch my neighbour in the face.
Example. Me: Do you know Bill Smith? (a simple NO will never suffice) Neighbour: I'm not sure but I don't think so but I know a Bob Smith. Then proceeds to tell me all about Bob Smith until I shut him down. Nothing ever remains on point, everything is an opportunity to monologue about unrelated matter. ugg

then why ask him...google broken:D

Back
Top Bottom