I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 482 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Not motorcycle related, but I'm making an exception. I saw Eleanor on my way to work today 😍

PXL-20230529-103931344.jpg[IMG\]
All I can see when one of those pops up is a Denice Halicki lawsuit

Just sitting at a green light, with no intention of moving. Guys, I don't think a patch makes you immune to getting nailed from behind by a soccer mom in a 2 tonne missile and extending into the next lane is just asking for it. The school parking lot is literally right across the street, if you're waiting for a meet-up. To paraphrase: THIS. IS. BRAMPTON!

Image1.jpg

Just sitting at a green light, with no intention of moving. Guys, I don't think a patch makes you immune to getting nailed from behind by a soccer mom in a 2 tonne missile and extending into the next lane is just asking for it. The school parking lot is literally right across the street, if you're waiting for a meet-up. To paraphrase: THIS. IS. BRAMPTON!

View attachment 61294
ah, the Predators. I saw a couple in Home Depot sporting full colours complete with nickname and 'rank'. Obviously brand new vests as there was not a spec of wear or dirt on them. I couldnt help but chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom