I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 481 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Past two days somebody has been excitedly riding their sportbike around the neighbourhood. It's entertaining to me, but just hoping that they be careful - Ridge Rd will definitely have damp spots and it's a bit cold out for a yard sale

Met a random SV1000S at the gas station on my TL1000S! We excitedly vroom-vroomed our bikes in greeting then had a brief chat

I was riding West on Eglinton E, passing Bermondsey. Across the new LRT tracks I see a rider heading East. We wave to each other, but they also do some sort of fist pump motion upwards mixed in with the wave. As we pass each other, I glanced back and see a long golden braid coming out from the back of her helmet. Suddenly I realized she must have been flirting with me this whole time..

I was riding West on Eglinton E, passing Bermondsey. Across the new LRT tracks I see a rider heading East. We wave to each other, but they also do some sort of fist pump motion upwards mixed in with the wave. As we pass each other, I glanced back and see a long golden braid coming out from the back of her helmet. Suddenly I realized she must have been flirting with me this whole time..
Fist pump, she was probably telling you get out of my way

Not so many people from St Catharines, but... Geneva Street, around 5pm. Red Grom, full racing leathers, racing gloves and boots.
If there is a racing league or something, please let me know...

On Heart lake Rd. I honked at you not because you weren't wearing a helmet or didn't have a license plate or lane splitting at high speeds or rev bombing but because your front tire was completely flat and your rim was sparking with road. Not sure how you didn't realize it with all the squirming you were doing while trying to take off.

On Heart lake Rd. I honked at you not because you weren't wearing a helmet or didn't have a license plate or lane splitting at high speeds or rev bombing but because your front tire was completely flat and your rim was sparking with road. Not sure how you didn't realize it with all the squirming you were doing while trying to take off.
Suspect it was an opportunistic theft so the rider didn't really care about the condition, nor the damage being done.

Yesterday came upon a Spyder on an escarpment road that was so far over the yellow they were straddling both lanes equally. Man, you can see where both of your front wheels are at the same time, and you were going uphill. You will live longer if you break this habit

Yesterday came upon a Spyder on an escarpment road that was so far over the yellow they were straddling both lanes equally. Man, you can see where both of your front wheels are at the same time, and you were going uphill. You will live longer if you break this habit
You expect spider riders to be good? They are the corollas of bikes.

Not motorcycle related, but I'm making an exception. I saw Eleanor on my way to work today 😍

PXL-20230529-103931344.jpg[IMG\]

Back
Top Bottom