I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 455 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

To the group I waved @ The forks. As I put my hand back to the handle bar I pressed the horn by mistake, I didn't mean to honk at you, million apologies. I was riding alone on a red cbr250

I saw a group of about 100 sport bikes heading west on the gardiner today, anyone know what that was about?

I saw a group of about 100 sport bikes heading west on the gardiner today, anyone know what that was about?

Were they headed there from the plaza at Kerr Street and Speers Road in Oakville? Heard of a great escape of a large group of stunting bikes after cops tried to block them in the lot with cruisers and flatbed tow trucks.

Were they headed there from the plaza at Kerr Street and Speers Road in Oakville? Heard of a great escape of a large group of stunting bikes after cops tried to block them in the lot with cruisers and flatbed tow trucks.

Good possibility it was this pile of goons:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...his-will-help-the-motorcycle-image-in-Toronto!

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

While up North I ran across a large group of Biker/campers. They were called "2 in the Bush". Must have had fun, I could hear the live band from the other side of the lake. Next day you were all a little slow waking up lol.

Why do we have riders riding around in the centre of the lane.. WTF is wrong with people.

Rider of a white VFR750 last night riding along lakeshore up to woodbine in the centre of the lane (like he couldn't decide which wheel track to ride in).

I feel like my avatar when I see **** like this, taxi cabs and people who dont know how to signal.... oh and Quebec drivers, avoid them like a plague.

Why do we have riders riding around in the centre of the lane.. WTF is wrong with people.

Rider of a white VFR750 last night riding along lakeshore up to woodbine in the centre of the lane (like he couldn't decide which wheel track to ride in).

I feel like my avatar when I see **** like this, taxi cabs and people who dont know how to signal.... oh and Quebec drivers, avoid them like a plague.
I change my tire track use however and whenever I feel like including sometimes weaving between both when I'm bored in traffic. It's my lane and I'll use it how I want.

I often ride the middle track in the middle lane of the highway, secretly smiling inside at how it enrages some riders that may see such.

Lol ��

Sent from my Z957 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

What's LOL about it?

In the centre lane of a 3 lane road blocking position can be either the left or right tire track, and yes, you can switch back and forth between it at your will and desire. In the same situation (although I tend to avoid the centre lane for any length of time) I tend to move around based on traffic - cars passing on right, I'll block in right tire track..and vice versa.

What's LOL about it?

In the centre lane of a 3 lane road blocking position can be either the left or right tire track, and yes, you can switch back and forth between it at your will and desire. In the same situation (although I tend to avoid the centre lane for any length of time) I tend to move around based on traffic - cars passing on right, I'll block in right tire track..and vice versa.
I completely agree with you.
I was laughing at how he put the other guy in his place.

Never expected such strong feelings about tire track positioning. Oh GTAM, never dissapoints!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Tonight, 407 Eastbound, 6:15 ish, GSXR tag 334##.
It was a sad thing to see. Take it easy guy. Riding right behind cars, laying on the tank, just off the left or right corner, moving from lane to lane (but just into each lane) to pass cars.
Your crappy HID conversion doesn't help at all, many drivers, me included, tilt our mirrors down when a blinding light such as yours comes up from behind. You are completely invisible.
Take it easy, riding like that you're going to become a statistic, and we don't need any more of those.

I completely agree with you.
I was laughing at how he put the other guy in his place.

Really, put in my place huh.. you ever see how much your wheels pick up the crap and oils off the ground from other vehicles in the raised centre track, let alone the bad positioning for safety maneuvers in case of an emergency? What about when riding with others, you're not really helping the situation when you make a safety maneuver and the person behind you can't predict how to stop accordingly and will ram right into the back you.

I've seen my share of stupid **** and novice choices people have made which is why when I said **** like this I purposely move to the other lane and pass them completely and think, what an ********* for zipping past me at XX speed.

Perhaps we should change this thread's name to:

"I saw you and feel the need to criticize your riding, gear, or some other thing about you I don't like"?

Or "I saw you and you should ride and gear up like I do"

Or maybe: if you don't ride and gear up exactly the way I do you are going to die."

..Tom

Hit with sudden butt hurt? Try this. Keep calm and scooter on

vd0tekn.gif

Really, put in my place huh.. you ever see how much your wheels pick up the crap and oils off the ground from other vehicles in the raised centre track, let alone the bad positioning for safety maneuvers in case of an emergency? What about when riding with others, you're not really helping the situation when you make a safety maneuver and the person behind you can't predict how to stop accordingly and will ram right into the back you.

I've seen my share of stupid **** and novice choices people have made which is why when I said **** like this I purposely move to the other lane and pass them completely and think, what an ********* for zipping past me at XX speed.
You have a point.
So there's two sides of the coin after all..

Personally, I adjust accordingly when I'm with other riders. When I'm alone, I do change tracks from time to time or drift into centre. Maybe not the best habit but I'm inclined to move around to change perception.

You have a point.
So there's two sides of the coin after all..

Personally, I adjust accordingly when I'm with other riders. When I'm alone, I do change tracks from time to time or drift into centre. Maybe not the best habit but I'm inclined to move around to change perception.
URL=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90398]GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app [/URL]

When you are in a three lane road and you are in lane 2, it's perfectly normal to switch between tracks to best accommodate the best blocking position.

Lol..so true.
Personally I don't give a **** what another rider does, as long as I'm not sensing that he/she is increasing my chances of an accident.

4Kj59.jpg

Back
Top Bottom