I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 453 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Had the same thing happen to me. All I heard was Zooooooooooooooooooom and gone. Same place/rider. Good control on the corners. However, too many Po Po around that area.

I think we are talking about different things.

The way his head turned to look at me instead of the direction he was going made it look like he was gonna go wide into me.

A glance in my mirror as we passed looked like he went wide into the other side of the road.

I think we are talking about different things.

The way his head turned to look at me instead of the direction he was going made it look like he was gonna go wide into me.

A glance in my mirror as we passed looked like he went wide into the other side of the road.

Most certainly a different rider. My riders passed me in a very controlled manner. Gave me loads of space. Good riding manners.

Guy on the Gardiner West @ Yonge on an SS @ 10AM in a one-piece seemingly trying to get his knee down around a light bend then continuing to split between two lanes of merging traffic...?

Is it a habit for track riders to stick their knee out when going around a light bend at ~110km/h, or is he a wannabe? The 2inch chicken thighs on the tire would suggest the latter.

Morning of July 4th. Red Ninja 250. Rider with Mat black helmet with red stripes. Eastbound on 401 then north on 427 then east on 409.

Your single HID headlight is really awful. Very blinding (even at 7am in the sun). Get rid of that ****.

lol yeah you tell him again for me :cool:
This is almost certainly me lol. Switching back to stock now sorry! Haha

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Female rider on a Ninja 250/300 with a aftermarket pipe on Kingston Rd, turning onto 401 near port union. - Made me laugh the way you were riding "hot shot" and aggressive, and then to take the corner to only drop your bike into the turn "dirt bike style" - lol.

Nice K1300S with a sweet custom orange and silver paint job, parked under Mississauga City Hall today. Thanks for leaving space for me in the one reserved motorcycle space left in that garage.

Crazy guy standing in the middle of rush hour foot traffic on Bloor today looked me in the eye, growled and made a motorcycle revving gesture. Clearly he can read minds

Crazy guy standing in the middle of rush hour foot traffic on Bloor today looked me in the eye, growled and made a motorcycle revving gesture. Clearly he can read minds

Lol! I don't make it downtown as much these days, went a few weeks ago for the first time in months. As soon as I came out of the subway by the Eaton Center I saw a crazy guy "showering" with the payphone receiver. He was getting every inch. Then he dead eyes me as if to say get the f*ck out of my bathroom. Downtown never ceases to amuse me. Sometimes I even miss living there.

Nice K1300S with a sweet custom orange and silver paint job, parked under Mississauga City Hall today. Thanks for leaving space for me in the one reserved motorcycle space left in that garage.
@GateKeeper is that you?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

@Gatekeeper is that you?

@Face - You are Welcome.......

I always leave space for another.......ohhh it's only a K1200s

@Iceman - yup that was me.....

Ribfest.......yum....

Last edited:
Thanks....

I always leave space for another.......ohhh it's only a K1200s

@Iceman - yup that was me.....
Lol. You've been seen