I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 391 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Thought this was sweet

2guys down yonge street
b0yeXzMl.jpg
I saw 2 guys on a cruiser on St Clair on Sunday. Weaving through traffic a lot without signals. Was waiting to see them get rear ended when they cut someone off but they were lucky.

why yes, yes i do have an RC51 as well....lol :agave:[

QUOTE=Psycho_Biker;2211332]We have a match! You have an RC51 too?? :agave:[/QUOTE]

Saying hello to the Vstrom parked next to me at Princess Auto. Really tricked out with the accessories, mate.

To the lady riding a big scooter with Harley leather bags, wtf?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

White Ninja 300 on 401 west between Hurontario and Trafalgar yesterday around 645-7ish.

To the lady riding a big scooter with Harley leather bags, wtf?

I saw a macdocsycle (Burgman) going up Brentcliffe saturday evening. Looked like he/she had an ammo side case (left side only). Strange.

I saw a macdocsycle (Burgman) going up Brentcliffe saturday evening. Looked like he/she had an ammo side case (left side only). Strange.

Perhaps she's left handed.. loads her gun with the left so needs the case there.

..Tom

I guess these MacDoc-cycle are doing gross fashion violations. The fashion police will come get 'em

Saw two vstroms loaded with kit. Downtown. both bikes had US flags flying on the tall "whip style" poles and NY plates. Enjoy the urban jungle!

Last edited:
saw a "bad ***" guy - beanine and bandana on face riding west on Richmond St this morning. Must be borrowing his girl friend's bike - a HD sportster with a sheepskin on the seat. :lmao::D lol!

looked real "bad *** sons of anarchy" ;-)

MCYCLST4.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of bikes out last night and today, seems like everyone is trying to get the most out of the last few months of the year.

Rode most of the way to work on Lakeshore with 3 other bikes. GSXR1000, 600/750, and a CB450.

Saw a bike on its side around birchmount/st clair. I hope all is good

Sent from my tablet using my paws

the ?cbr250? north of Sheppard on leslie being harassed by the cop in the rain....hope everything worked out in your favor but by the looks of it, it wasn't going so smooth

the ?cbr250? north of Sheppard on leslie being harassed by the cop in the rain....hope everything worked out in your favor but by the looks of it, it wasn't going so smooth

Probably speeding or something... With last night's rain, I'd be more focused on seeing where I'm going than watching my speed.... (To an extent)

Green Ninja 650 going South on Erin Mills around 4 today. You had an agv helmet and had an under armor back pack on.

I was in my car sadly...

Anyone noticed that Harley guys never acknowledge anyone but Harleys?
Oh, and kudos to whoever was going east on Queen at Goreway this morning on some ss. Thought I was the only one braving the cold this morning at 530!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Oh, and kudos to whoever was going east on Queen at Goreway this morning on some ss. Thought I was the only one braving the cold this morning at 530!

Hmmmm never noticed that. You should start a thread about waving and how it relates to different types of bikes.

Never had a problem with Harley riders. Find them friendly when I chat with them. Just for the heck of it I might wave at the odd scooter. All I get is a strange/confused look.

braving the cold this morning? It was toasty warm this morning what are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom