I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 390 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Traffic light at Bayview and Moore Thursday night. Didn't see what you were riding because of your bright headlight, but you had on a blue/white Joe Rocket jacket. You pulled up next to me and asked how to get to Leslie. I said go right at the next intersection, which I was thinking was Eglinton. Realized later there's a couple of small ones before it. Hope you found it!

You looked very well ventilated on your blue/white GSXR sitting in traffic on Spadina wearing a tank top, shorts and flip flops while I was sweating buckets of miserly in my full black gear in the heat. But your girlfriend on the back was looking even cooler than you because she decided that there is no point to wearing a helmet if 90% of your body's skin is exposed anyways. She knew what she was doing with that helmet wrapped around her elbow - when in doubt, save the elbow!!!

5 BMWs riding east out of Toronto on Kingston rd at 815 a.m. 2 GS's, one red k1300s and not sure what the other 2 were. Have a good weekend

You looked very well ventilated on your blue/white GSXR sitting in traffic on Spadina wearing a tank top, shorts and flip flops while I was sweating buckets of miserly in my full black gear in the heat. But your girlfriend on the back was looking even cooler than you because she decided that there is no point to wearing a helmet if 90% of your body's skin is exposed anyways. She knew what she was doing with that helmet wrapped around her elbow - when in doubt, save the elbow!!!
Dang.. That would make a great gixxr squid photo. Why is it always a gixxr ? Lol

Nice way to put it. Lmao. Thank you. The female must have had her brains in her elbow.

Elbow model? Or maybe elbow donor... :dontknow:

Dude yesterday on the Honda dual sport on College going west at around 7:30 pm. Thanks for making my day in the stupid traffic. Loved the mini wheelies any time you had enough space to pull them off :thumbright:

You: Maroon coloured HD
Me: Yellow Triumph
Where: 401EB at #25
When: Thursday morning (can't remember the time)

Thanks for the heads up!!!

To the dude going up & down my street at 80km/h.
You're gonna kill somebody

Omg.. how the hell do you shift in flip flops... and no helmet??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Omg.. how the hell do you shift in flip flops... and no helmet??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
You dont.. You leave the gixxr in 1st

Thanks to the sportbike rider who jumped right into action when he heard the plaintive clicking of the starter solenoid on my pos Buell at Belfountain coffee shop. A quick push and we were off. Thanks!

Just saw a fella on a burgman on Eglinton with a skateboard and a bunch of sports cases strapped to his bike. That there is a fun-loving dude.

Might have been me. Where do you live?
Nah, I know what you look like
Nice try though

Just saw a fella on a burgman on Eglinton with a skateboard and a bunch of sports cases strapped to his bike. That there is a fun-loving dude.
MacDoc??

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Not unless MacDoc is much younger than he's been claiming... and also (I think) Asian!

A guy on some kind of lightweight motard/dual sport on Dufferin/Steeles last night, looked like a blast.

To the guy/girl on a black Ninja (I assume 600) on 401 eastbound between Allen and Avenue. I hope your bike was on the flatbed because you broke down and not because you got 172'ed.

Thought this was sweet

2guys down yonge street
b0yeXzMl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom