How to keep young people from turning to ISIS? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to keep young people from turning to ISIS?

Except that much of that you deride are cultural practices that predate Islam, and are not religious in origin.

FGM is cultural in origin, not religious. It is a major part of Kenyan culture even though Kenya's population is 83% Christian.
There is nothing in the Quran about FGM, and Islamic scholars and leaders have long openly stated as such in an effort to discourage the practice.

55 percent of Christian women and girls in Niger have suffered FGM, as compared to only two percent of their Muslim counterparts, and FGM is also practised by various pagan tribes throughout Africa. Shall we denigrate Christianity as being somehow at fault for FGM in Niger?

Does it matter that it predates Islam?

Since then it has been spread around the world by Islam... just ask the girls in Indonesia and Malaysia.

I am really starting to rethink my thoughts on all of this. We in the "West" really need to take some time to really think about the causation of this and accept that this is entirely our fault. We used the Muslim people as chips during the Cold War and had them right each other. These wars between Iraq and Iran etc are entirely Western manipulated events. Al Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL were forged by Western actions and if not for Western people there would be no violence in the Middle East and there would be no extremist Muslims.

If Islam is no longer a "religion of peace" it is because the people of the West made it so.

Edit:

Proof here:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4574886,00.html

Last edited:
I am really starting to rethink my thoughts on all of this. We in the "West" really need to take some time to really think about the causation of this and accept that this is entirely our fault. We used the Muslim people as chips during the Cold War and had them right each other. These wars between Iraq and Iran etc are entirely Western manipulated events. Al Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL were forged by Western actions and if not for Western people there would be no violence in the Middle East and there would be no extremist Muslims.

If Islam is no longer a "religion of peace" it is because the people of the West made it so.

Edit:

Proof here:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4574886,00.html

Sounds like you drank some liberal koolaid laced with something........... Please do a 7 day body purge/cleansing. :)

PS, two wrongs don't make a right.

And then there's this completely non-western related muslim fun:

Saudi Arabia court gives death penalty to man who renounced his Muslim faith

Man in his 20s likely to be publicly beheaded after ripping up copy of the Koran and hitting it with a shoe in ultraconservative kingdom Saudi Arabia

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...lim-faith.html

An Islamic court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced a man to death for renouncing his Muslim faith, the English-language daily Saudi Gazette reported on Tuesday.

The man, in his 20s, posted an online video ripping up a copy of Islam's holy book, the Koran, and hitting it with a shoe, the newspaper reported.

Saudi Arabia, the United States' top Arab ally and birthplace of Islam, follows the strict Wahhabi Sunni Muslim school and gives the clergy control over its justice system.

Under the Wahhabi interpretation of Sharia Islamic law, apostasy demands the death penalty, as do some other religious offences like sorcery, while blasphemy and criticism of senior Muslim clerics have incurred jail terms and corporal punishment.

Executions in Saudi Arabia are usually carried out by public beheading.

International rights groups say the Saudi justice system suffers from a lack of transparency and due process, that defendants are often denied basic rights such as legal representation and that sentencing can be arbitrary.

The Saudi government has taken some steps to reform its judicial system but has also defended it as fair.

Last year a court in Jeddah sentenced Saudi liberal Raif Badawi to 1,000 lashes and 10 years in prison for publishing criticism of the kingdom's ruling religious and political elite and calling for reforms in Islam.

The first of 50 of those lashes were carried out in January, but subsequent rounds of flogging have not occurred. Officials have not publicly commented on the case, but insiders say the lashing appears to have been quietly dropped.

Saudi Arabi has been corrupted by Western interference and selling all of that oil to Western powers. Left to their own devices I am sure they would have a nicely run state with peaceful Islamic laws for all of their citizens.

Saudi Arabi has been corrupted by Western interference and selling all of that oil to Western powers. Left to their own devices I am sure they would have a nicely run state with peaceful Islamic laws for all of their citizens.

Surely you jest. Have you been partaking of the substances over in the marijuana thread?

So let me get this straight. Because SA sells the USofA oil therefore they are prescribing the death penalty for their own citizens for renouncing Islam. Are you sure Shahfaisal hasn't compromised your account?

Shahfaisal let his emotions get the better of him. Just the same he was the only voice of reason around here.

Again... Those of the West are to blame. It was Western mindsets which led to Shahfaisel being banned. If he were only amongst those with an Islamic mindset all would have been good. The West has had its way far too long. We should open our doors wide open and let the Islamic folks take over the reigns. I'm sure they will do a great job.

Again... Those of the West are to blame. It was Western mindsets which led to Shahfaisel being banned. If he were only amongst those with an Islamic mindset all would have been good. The West has had its way far too long. We should open our doors wide open and let the Islamic folks take over the reigns. I'm sure they will do a great job.

Now we know you are kidding unless you want to be broke, illiterate and living like 400 A.D.
cause that's how a good portion of muslims live

Sonny you would've like to be a Hindu back in the day. You could marry multiple women, they would have to do everything you say, and when you died they would be burned with you even if they weren't dead. I think it would've fit your personality.

Now we know you are kidding unless you want to be broke, illiterate and living like 400 A.D.
cause that's how a good portion of muslims live

Western greed is pushing us that way anyways. The financial crisis is dragging down all boats and have you looked at the Western style education? Wowsa!

Sonny you would've like to be a Hindu back in the day. You could marry multiple women, they would have to do everything you say, and when you died they would be burned with you even if they weren't dead. I think it would've fit your personality.

I love one woman ,hate curry ,like beef and love creamy skinned athletic dark haired women. And you are stalking me.
P.S 800 million muslims are illiterate so I wasn't making ignorant statements

Last edited:
Western greed is pushing us that way anyways. The financial crisis is dragging down all boats and have you looked at the Western style education? Wowsa!

dear CSIS his alias is zoodles95 and he will be travelling soon to join ISIS.

dear CSIS his alias is zoodles95 and he will be travelling soon to join ISIS.

All I could bring to the table for those nutjobs would be to drive a bus or truck for them. Being an Atheist I would be one of the first ones they would behead if they ever got a hold of me.

Back
Top Bottom