How to keep young people from turning to ISIS? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to keep young people from turning to ISIS?

Good thing that today's latest threat is not from Islam... It is those Hindu loonies!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/0...s-not-pose-imminent-threat-to-canadians-rcmp/

Oops... I guess I was wrong. This time it is a non-Arab version of Islam. I thought it was only Arab combined with Islam that caused all of the trouble?

I don't believe in absolutes like always or never.

Whackadoo Muslims are primarily Arab. There are whackadoo Muslims from other cultures as well, my statement stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I fear that we have 1 here on GTAM...

Guys I finished first stage only. On tomms agenda throw some gays of some pizza thingy. Not fully extreme yet gimme time I will get there.

I'm not Muslim. I have no personal stake in any organized religion, and not much for disorganized ones either. That said, I also have no use for those who would castigate an entire group of people for the way in which they worship simply because a small subset of them, and it really is a very small subset, happen to do nasty things.
The problem is not just the small subset that kills in the name of Islam, but also the large subset that mutilates the genitals of females, wishes death for apostates, and sells their daughters off sometimes as child brides.

Personally I believe it is an archaic backwards religion and only the most modern thinking Muslims, if any, should be allowed to immigrate to Canada. The rest should stay where they are until their mindset enters the 21st century.

Ain't this lovely.....

Islamic State militants reportedly have burned to death 45 people in the western Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi on Tuesday, just five miles away from an air base staffed by hundreds of U.S. Marines.

The identities of the victims are not clear, the local police chief told the BBC, but some are believed to be among the security forces that have been clashing with ISIS for control of the town. ISIS fighters reportedly captured most of the town last week.

Obeidi, pleading for help from the Iraqi government and international community, said a compound that houses families of security personnel and officials is now under siege.

The reports come days after ISIS released a video purportedly showing the beheadings of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians along a beach in Libya, sparking an international outcry, including commendation from Pope Francis, who called the killings a "barbaric assassination.

Two weeks ago, ISIS also burned a Jordanian pilot alive after holding him hostage since December.

Al-Baghdadi is only about five miles from Ain al-Asad air base, in the western province of Anbar, where 400 U.S. military personnel are training Iraqi soldiers and Sunni tribesmen to take on ISIS. The base was raided last week by a small band of fighters, in what some experts believe may have been a probe in preparation for a full-scale attack.

The base has been the target of sporadic mortar fire in past weeks, and the jihadist army has been moving forces from its strongholds in Syria to Anbar Province, possibly setting the stage for a major clash with forces on the base that is now the sole bulwark between ISIS and Baghdad.

There are currently nearly 2,600 U.S. forces in Iraq, including about 450 who are training Iraqi troops at three bases across the country, including al-Asad. Forces from other coalition countries conduct the training at the fourth site, in the northern city of Irbil.

But even if Islamic State militants close in on the base, taking it would require a massive force, that would present a target for airstrikes, retired Col. Thomas Lynch, a National Defense University fellow, told Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02...rn-iraqi-town/

You would be amazed at how often Jehovah's Witnesses and born-again Pentecostal Evangelist Christians show up at my door trying to lead me back to God. No Scientologists yet, but I'm sure that is just a matter of time. No Muslims either, but I'll be polite to them at the door just as I try to be polite to the JWs and PECs.

Many religions encourage their adherents to proselytize, to spread the word, to grow the flock. There is nothing sinister in that, and if Islam offers something that appeals to Canadians causing more to convert over time, fine. Who am I to say one religion is better or worse than another?

because they aren't trying to convert only certain people but everyone . Willingly or not

Don't worry... It is only a small subset. And... Best of all this was all caused by the West.

The problem is not just the small subset that kills in the name of Islam, but also the large subset that mutilates the genitals of females, wishes death for apostates, and sells their daughters off sometimes as child brides.

Personally I believe it is an archaic backwards religion and only the most modern thinking Muslims, if any, should be allowed to immigrate to Canada. The rest should stay where they are until their mindset enters the 21st century.

Except that much of that you deride are cultural practices that predate Islam, and are not religious in origin.

FGM is cultural in origin, not religious. It is a major part of Kenyan culture even though Kenya's population is 83% Christian.
There is nothing in the Quran about FGM, and Islamic scholars and leaders have long openly stated as such in an effort to discourage the practice.

55 percent of Christian women and girls in Niger have suffered FGM, as compared to only two percent of their Muslim counterparts, and FGM is also practised by various pagan tribes throughout Africa. Shall we denigrate Christianity as being somehow at fault for FGM in Niger?

Well... There seems to be a lot of the openly praying for our defeat:

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/01/13/muslims-shouldnt-pray-to-defeat-non-muslims

Is this why they want to wear a veil while taking the citizenship oath? Hide the lack of sincerity in their eyes as they cross their fingers and toes?

That reminds me of some southern Baptist sermons, fire and brimstone. Some Jewish ones too.

"Last Thursday Rabbi Shalom Lewis of Congregation Etz Chaim in the Atlanta suburb of Marietta, Georgia gave what can only be understood as a call to genocide in his Rosh Hashanah sermon to welcome in the Jewish new year. The sermon, republished in full below, calls for a war on Islam and Muslims worldwide. Lewis says a “holy crusade” against Islam is needed to”exterminate it utterly and absolutely.” - See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/2014/10/genocidal-atlanta-hashanah#sthash.efoXtj6h.dpuf

This group of evangelists, to their credit, show a balance in commentary that is sadly lacking here.

http://www.evangelicalsforsocialact...slamophobia-an-open-letter-to-charisma-media/

Ridiculous. How many Muslims in Canada are out trying to force the rest of Canadians to convert?

All of them it's their mission to spread Islam. Don't you know that. Part of immigration is to change the western ways to their way. You can't invade like the moors did so you travel and change the place to your needs, you don't assimilate.....
and again what religion are we reading about every day in the news killing , destroying and trying to convert the world?

All of them it's their mission to spread Islam. Don't you know that. Part of immigration is to change the western ways to their way. You can't invade like the moors did so you travel and change the place to your needs, you don't assimilate.....
and again what religion are we reading about every day in the news killing , destroying and trying to convert the world?

You're right! We need to fight back! Let's close all the gates to canada! WHITE POWER! WHITE CANADA!

Back
Top Bottom