Honda Shadow Riders | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Shadow Riders

Ace Tourer, Nice.. I have a Drivers Backrest for it that I dont use.

Me too.

I got it from Tucker, Ga Cost $34.81 USD plus $9.52 Cdn
I've had a driver's backrest on my last three bikes - wouldn't want to be without one.

Wow!! A Honda Shadow Ride?

Does your Honda Shadow want to visit West Virgina next week, or are you talking about local posing in front of some Timmies?

October 4th through 8th - Visit to West Virgina.
Share motel costs
Enjoy fabulous roads
Meet great country "hill" people
Eat great food and drink cheap beer
See wonderful fall colors and dunk your toes in mountain streams
Talk to the deer and Elk

Meet God!

Thats cheap enough. I have the Custom Worl one. Cost over 300 at that time. Was thinking of getting rid of it. I will never go back to the stock seat.

Verrrry spacious. Easily holds case of 12 cans of "Tall Boy" Beers with room to spare. When on a multi-day ride, the GIVI trunk is a perfect addition.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

IMG-20120206-00772-1.jpg

IMG-20120205-00758-1.jpg

IMG-20120206-00764.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go boys! Did a little modding over the winter. I couldn't find a set of hardbags that I liked, or that went with the lines of the bike. So I went on ebay, and bought a pair of rear fenders and made my own. 9.5" wide, and frickin deep and long!! Had a few issues with the abs fabrication process, which is why the decals are there for now. They will be colour matched next year. The clear lenses are the turn signals btw. I was finally able to get them installed and test run on Wednesday... then it got cold again... damnit.
SADDLEBAGS.jpg

Last edited:
...I generally never post pictures or boast about my stuff (usually 'cause I'm too poor to have bragging rights about anything I own), but what the hell. It's my first bike. Tore it down and repainted it (bad custom airbrush on it when I bought it), added some parts, took some others off...just a bit of customizing...I like what I got for under $2000. I sat on a few bikes and this one was like a glove and drives better than I thought. 1993 Shadow 600 VLX:
shadow600vlx-2.jpg

That's one hell of a job you did on a $2k piece. Looks perfect.
I'm a photographer as a second profession, so making things look better in a photograph than face-to-face comes fairly easy. That being said, MOST bikes look better in a photograph than they do in person and up close. Trust me when I say if you see it in person and up close, there's plenty of flaws in the paint, though you have to be looking for them to notice. I like that it's a little more weathered rather than polished, though. Most of the chrome and other stuff isn't perfect, so having a perfect paint job with some pitted chrome and worn steel just looks weird to me.

Back
Top Bottom